Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NDSU shouldn't go DI because...

JBB Guest

Default Re: NDSU shouldn't go DI because...

The move to the downtown campus for the College of Archetecture is certainly not a negative. It will be a very great reality next year.

The Business college recently announced plans for a new building. Something that has been needed for many years. the first hurdle was overcoming the UND claim that the NDSU Business college should be discredited and moved to Grand forks. Once that issue was settled, and the money was wasted fighting it, new building plans were announced.

New dormitories are under construction now on the NDSU campus. Just go out to the West you will see them.

The D1 sports move will be made with money not available to the acedemic side. It will come from funds raised for that specific purposse. NDSU is growing on all fronts.

SO we didn't have to play UND anymore......SHIT!!!!!
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Wow, this thread reminds how much I don't like folks who are too cowardly to state their own arguments (because then they'd have to stand behind them.) So, instead, they "just ask questions" or regurgitate arguments made by others in order to maintain deniability.

And here I thought I was testy nowadays.

shouldve made the jump straight to FBS then when we had an ADMIN with Brass Balls and not BB's
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    shouldve made the jump straight to FBS then when we had an ADMIN with Brass Balls and not BB's
    Finally. This thread just wasn't the same without Lakes.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Let me throw out a thought that I got from Chris Williams on a CycloneFanatic podcast in the midst of Big 12 expansion talks a few years ago. He said the team to add would be . . . wait for it . . .

BYU!

In the future, he said it won't be butts in the stadium or eyeballs watching broadcast TV that makes a team attractive, but a global fanbase that is willing to pay subscription to see their team.

I put NDSU in this category too. Welcome to the Big 12 ... eventually.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Let me throw out a thought that I got from Chris Williams on a CycloneFanatic podcast in the midst of Big 12 expansion talks a few years ago. He said the team to add would be . . . wait for it . . .

BYU!

In the future, he said it won't be butts in the stadium or eyeballs watching broadcast TV that makes a team attractive, but a global fanbase that is willing to pay subscription to see their team.

But we’re already in the Big 12.......in wrestling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Let me throw out a thought that I got from Chris Williams on a CycloneFanatic podcast in the midst of Big 12 expansion talks a few years ago. He said the team to add would be

BYU!

Finally someone welcomes us to the Big 12. I will personally say thank you.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Because we would be curb-stomping both Marshall and Boise tonight. Yes—we would!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Because we would be curb-stomping both Marshall and Boise tonight. Yes—we would!!

agree w cas here. ndsu would dominate mwc or mac or aac
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?