Thread: I-AA.org Preview Mag

Default I-AA.org Preview Mag

Here is a link to the something CollegeSportsInfo.com has placed the I-AA.org preview magazine ordering instructions. *I am sure there will be other sites selling it as retrosports.com is main publisher but I thought I would get it out there. *

It is a pretty good buy for all the information that will be in it (and yes, I helped with it a little bit). *

http://collegesportsinfo.com/content/magazine/

Default Re: I-AA.org Preview Mag

The I-AA.org Magazine 2004 Fall Preview is cover to cover I-AA and coming this August as the first glossy mag from I-AA.org. Featuring dozens and dozens of articles, interviews, stats, photos, the AGS Preseason Poll and more, this magazine covers I-AA like no other. Stay tuned here for details on ordering your copy online or where to get it from campus bookstores. Ready to roar in 2004, the I-AA.org Magazine 2004 Fall Preview is a "must have" for all I-AA fans.

This is not spam, just another service from I-AA.org.

IowaBison Guest

just ordered one, i'm getting a little anxious for the the season to start

The I-AA.org Magazine 2004 Fall Preview is cover to cover I-AA and coming this August as the first glossy mag from I-AA.org. Featuring dozens and dozens of articles, interviews, stats, photos, the AGS Preseason Poll and more, this magazine covers I-AA like no other. Ready to roar in 2004, the I-AA.org Magazine 2004 Fall Preview is a "must have" for all I-AA fans.

Order Here!