Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PREDICTIONS FOR MONTANA-NDSU GAME

Default PREDICTIONS FOR MONTANA-NDSU GAME

I WAS JUST CURIOUS WHAT EVERYONE THINKS THE GAME WILL TURN OUT ON SATURDAY?

I myself think the Bison will give the Griz a good game and will keep a good momentum throughout the game......probably being outscored in the end on a 4th quarter touchdown by Montana.....

Final score- - -Montana 21
    - - -North Dakota State 14

Sorry to all who think we will beat the Griz, but I just don't think we are able to quite yet.....Maybe in a few years....??

BisonMav Guest

Default Re: PREDICTIONS FOR MONTANA-NDSU GAME

I am sticking to my score Bison 14, Montana 10.
    Montana mistakes will preserve the Bison win.

Bison haven't proven anyting yet ... nope, nothing at all. Montana 56
    NDSU 10

Love the predictions fellas. And although I think it will be a pretty good game, NDSU won't win. And the Griz won't win by less than 2 TD's, even if we have to cancel a practice or two due to smoke. Our boys aren't just going to lay down and die if they make mistakes either. It was obvious that the Griz needed to get used to the new Offence and it seems the D came around in the second half against Maine. Our boys will have a better grasp of the system when we face NDSU, so you aren't going to see the same "team" or play calling from the Maine game. Good luck. Can't wait for saturday.

Mont. 21
    NDSU 17

At first I didn't think the game would be very close, but I expect the Grizz to underestimate the the Bison and have to come from behind in the 4th quarter.

The posters at egriz.com keep thinking that a crowd of 23,000 will be intimidating. It can't be much worse than playing in front of those knuckleheads at the hilarious center in G.F.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Although Griz fans may underestimate the Bison, I guarantee you that the team and coaches won't. So if you think you will pull it out because of being underestimated, think again.
    Also, I have a different take on our crowd and stadium. For one it is louder than bigger stadiums with more people just because of it's construction. It was constructed to be loud I've heard. But I don't think teams are intimidated at all by it..I think it pumps them up. The atmostphere is rabid and no matter if you are home or away with a loud crazy atmosphere it is very fun to play in. I think teams play better than normal in situations like this. The only drawback for you could be that the QB may have a hard time calling audibles at times.

MN_BISONS Guest

End of the 1st quarter: Bison 7 - Grizz 3 ;D

End of the 2nd quarter: Bison 10 - Grizz 17

End of the 3rd quarter: Bison 17 - Grizz 27

FINAL SCORE: Bison 23 - Grizz 37 :-/

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison coaches will have the team up for this one, defense will shine, game decided by a safety Bison 23 - Grizz 21.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

JBB Guest

I like the upset in this one, say BISON by 1. I know we have no chance, we are outgunned, we are going to be intimidated, the air is bad and on and on. I know the Montana has a lot more depth. Its probably like playing NWMSU and Valdosta at the same time. But what is college football all about? The stage is set for NDSU to grab a huge handful of football glory. When that brass ring gets as big as this one the upset gods are always hovering about. The door is open. Im hoping the NDSU BISON football club can find a way to walk right through it. 8)

Hey it's 22 starters against 22 starters.

The USA Hockey team pulled a much bigger upset than this one would be. Take heart, you guys have a good chance if everything goes right.