Thread: Great quote in the Forum

Default Great quote in the Forum

When asking Orediggers coach Bob Green about the impact of the Bisons loss to UNC last week on the game with Tech this week he was quoted as saying "I've been sleeping like a baby. I wake up every two hours screaming and crying." ;D

And on another note, five other students and myself made the big drive down to Greeley for the game and I just wanna thank all the alumni who were so friendly, even going so far as providing tickets for some poor college students. We also couldn't be more happy that the "Big Green Monster" was as well recieved as it was by the fans in the parking lot.

Go Bison

Default Re: Great quote in the Forum

It was great meeting you guys at the game! I am glad you made it back to Fargo. Thanks for making the drive to Greeley!

Thanks for being there, Till. Hope you didnt have to jump start the "green monster" too many more times before making it back to Fargo.

533 In a row

Oh, it wasn't so bad jump-starting wise. We got it back to Colorado Springs and got a new battery in it and it was good as new (1982 new anyway)

Seeing Till and the "Green Machine" in Greeley really made me long for those old college days!!