Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar Gordon a Dolphin perhaps?

Default Lamar Gordon a Dolphin perhaps?

Sounds like Miami and St. Louis are in series talks about a trade for Lamar.....I dont know about you guys but I would be soo stoked if this went through....I have followed Lamar religiously since he was drafted by the Rams and I think this would be a great oppurtunity for him...he has had some chances to shine and has done well but also has been set back by injuries....all I can say is I would love for this trade to happen....discuss!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1876915

Trimmy Guest

Default Re: Lamar Gordon a Dolphin perhaps?

Yes! I want to see this also. I am a Miami fan and this would add some fun to what is shaping up to be a horrible season. Also, I like Lamar too. I had a Phys. Ed. class with him at SU and he was super fun to play around with.

met1990 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd think playing in Miami would be a pretty good fit. With the Dolphins losing their star receiver and having QB problems a good running back would have a good opportunity. Anyone know how good Miami's offensive line is?

That would be a great opportunity for Lamar but after reading the ESPN article, it still sounds like he'd be second to third string. Hopefully with time, he'll get his chance to shine!

Bisonfan1234 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lamar needs to fine a place where he can be given the shot @ #1, if such a place exists.

Lamar will show that he is a better back than what they have there.

Looks like a done deal. Good for Lamar. He needed a chance to show the NFL he can play every Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story/7659301

Thought I would be able to pick him up in my fantasy league for sure, but he was already claimed this morning. Read that he is expected to be the starter by week 2 or 3.

sweet.....I have Minor and am thinking Im going out on a limb with the homer pick and dropping Minor for Lamar....he will come in this Sunday as a backup while he learns the new offense but will see carries......

Sounds like their Offense is similar enough to St. Louis's that he should be able to pick it up quickly...

I think this is the shot that Lamar needed. Hopefully it works out for the best.