Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Green --> Transfer Portal

Default Re: Eli Green --> Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't think much of loser posters like you and your mindless posts. Yes, I am an old happily retired guy who is overweight, but I don't go to buffet diners. Even so I would easily kick your sorry weak ass if you would ever get out from behind your computer screen.
    I’m just saying you never say anything other than belly aching I want to speak to the manager kind of Karen posting.

It’s not healthy bro.

Almost as bad for you as trying to fight me. I was a navy seal and a member of the kyokushin order of the infernal dragon where I hold a 33rd degree Masonic black belt.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I’m just saying you never say anything other than belly aching I want to speak to the manager kind of Karen posting.

It’s not healthy bro.

Almost as bad for you as trying to fight me. I was a navy seal and a member of the kyokushin order of the infernal dragon where I hold a 33rd degree Masonic black belt.
    lmfao! Keep fooling yourself loser boy, girl or whatever you are. Who knows what you will lie about to feel important.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    lmfao! Keep fooling yourself loser boy, girl or whatever you are. Who knows what you will lie about to feel important.
    I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We're in great shape. The bonus covid year is almost done and that will help. We got max full rides, full cost of attendance, alston payments and the collective. It's going to help us recruit good players and retain most of them. Wr got more offensive lineman on NFL rosters than most power 5 schools and 3 NFL QBs.

SDSU has to replace way more than we do.
    They were also way better than we were.

Keep believing this changes when the Covid year is gone. It likely accelerates it as FBS schools will start making decisions on players after their sophomore years and fill those scholarships with established lower level players.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Not to derail you clowns but we must have ran the damn ball at spring camp eh! We'll find somebody to block at the wr position next fall. Good sign eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    They were also way better than we were.

Keep believing this changes when the Covid year is gone. It likely accelerates it as FBS schools will start making decisions on players after their sophomore years and fill those scholarships with established lower level players.
    I wouldn't say way better. Better for sure. I think we will be better and they will be worse. Our coaching will be certainly improved, especially at OC

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Unless it’s some form of contract nothing is going to happen. Best thing that could happen is some east coast athletes decide a union is the best way moving forward. That will allow for a contract to be signed for NIL cash.

Worst thing to happen to college athletics. Loyalty gone from the sport.

First I had heard of Weertz leaving also.
    Weerts in the portal?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Weerts in the portal?
    Knorr and green are all I know of.

Good grief, you would think the kid was the second coming of Calvin Johnson. He wasn't that good. There was nothing special about him. We have several kids on the roster who are a lot bigger,a lot faster,and a lot stronger than he was. Any of these young guys that step up and win snaps are going to improve with game experience.

Frankly, I'm glad he left. This may open up playing time for a kid who will be much more productive in run after catch.

This may also result in the Bison throwing more to their RB's, specifically, Owen Johnson; who IS the second coming of Christian McCaffrey.

Or, we may see some more use of the slough of young, talented TE's and FB's that the Bison are blessed with.

The guy I am really interested in seeing get some targets is Chris Harris.

Maybe we will see more snaps where both QB's are on the field. I would love to see Payton running a few routes and getting the ball in space.

I really don't see how this hurts the Bison. It may actually help.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Knorr and green are all I know of.
    Mojo Weerts as well.