Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

Default Re: Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

As stated a above, they literally did the same thing at King Pins last fall. So before getting your panties in a bunch with your old man shakes fist at cloud mentality, realize that. As far as Saturday, glad they are bringing back tailgating. Wont be a packed lot by amy means, but I think a lot of people will be out there.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Here's your chance all you armchair OCs out there: https://ndsuathleticfund.ejoinme.org...1/Default.aspx

Bison Pride Night Silent Auction item 102: Play calling experience
    Step into the shoes of a football mastermind. This exclusive silent auction package grants you the rare opportunity to command the game. You'll take your place alongside offensive coordinator, Jake Landry, high above the field in the press box. Here, you will have the exhilarating task of calling three plays during the game. Witness your plays unfold in real-time, as the team executes your vision on the field below.
    Item Number: 102
    Estimated Value: Priceless
    Restrictions: Package must be redeemed, April 20, at the Green and Gold Showcase. Contact Zach Peters on Saturday before noon for details and logistics. Cannot be within grades 7th-12th due to NCAA rules.
    Not sure if you need to sign up for Bison Pride night on Friday to be able to bid on this or not but it's literally priceless... they say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Here's your chance all you armchair OCs out there: https://ndsuathleticfund.ejoinme.org...1/Default.aspx

Bison Pride Night Silent Auction item 102: Play calling experience

Not sure if you need to sign up for Bison Pride night on Friday to be able to bid on this or not but it's literally priceless... they say so.
    Can I call 3 QB runs?????
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If someone wins this and doesn't call Left Hook I'm going to be personally insulted.

It's the greatest play we've never run.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We found Roehl's BV account.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    We found Roehl's BV account.
    Ouch, you hurt my feelings… lol
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Dom Izzo
    @DomIzzoWDAY
    ·18m

Some players that have earned the coaches attention to watch today:

Marty Brown
    Nathaniel Staehling
    Nate Schneckloth
    Darius Givance
    Beau Johnson
    Keenan Wilson
    Mekhi Collins
    Marty Brown - another mention of the RFr RB

Nathaniel Staehling - a “young veteran” LB as a soph, can he get pt over the two 6th year seniors?

Nate Schneckloth - always good to see young Rams on the list, was a highly regarded prospect out of Iowa, listed at 6’ 5” 291 as a RFr

Darius Givance - brings size and athleticism to the safety position. Can he break through and become a starter?

Beau Johnson - another big young Ram, listed over 280 now as a RFr after being around 240 on signing day. At 6’ 6” seems like a prototype OT.

Keenan Wilson - RFr DT, 6’ 1” 287. Can he be a disruptor on the inside? Similar in size to Javier Derritt, who left in the transfer portal.

Mehki Collins - now a soph, was highly regarded as a recruit. Bison need someone with size at WR, especially with Zach Mathis graduating - he’s got it.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Marty Brown - another mention of the RFr RB

Nathaniel Staehling - a “young veteran” LB as a soph, can he get pt over the two 6th year seniors?

Nate Schneckloth - always good to see young Rams on the list, was a highly regarded prospect out of Iowa, listed at 6’ 5” 291 as a RFr

Darius Givance - brings size and athleticism to the safety position. Can he break through and become a starter?

Beau Johnson - another big young Ram, listed over 280 now as a RFr after being around 240 on signing day. At 6’ 6” seems like a prototype OT.

Keenan Wilson - RFr DT, 6’ 1” 287. Can he be a disruptor on the inside? Similar in size to Javier Derritt, who left in the transfer portal.

Mehki Collins - now a soph, was highly regarded as a recruit. Bison need someone with size at WR, especially with Zach Mathis graduating - he’s got it.
    Are you gonna be in attendance today Bruin? I'm curious as to who may be starting on the OL? Also curious as to how some of the younger D lineman look....McCaslin, Larson, Wilson.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

The crooked lines on the turf are embarrassing. I can’t figure out how to rotate the photo on my phone.
    IMG_8388.jpg
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Are you gonna be in attendance today Bruin? I'm curious as to who may be starting on the OL? Also curious as to how some of the younger D lineman look....McCaslin, Larson, Wilson.
    I’m here, but have been pleasantly distracted.
    Carson Hegerle in a walking boot.