Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

Did we win?

Lardsin must go!

Sounding more and more that Buf game will be Thursday—8.29.2024. I’m ok with that.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    No locker room sale. No booths. Absolutely pathetic event overall. So little put into the event. Another missed opportunity. Team has a bit of a spark, though.
    But wait!!! Our AD was on 1660 radio talking about the creative staff who put this together.

Kody Huismann and Jaxon Duttenhefer were the DT’s at the beginning of the Showcase, Huismann swallowing up TK Marshall in the backfield on the first play. Kole Menz and Loshiaka Roques were the DE’s.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gotta say that for the first time in years the O line gives me concern. I hope it turns out to be all for naught.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Gotta say that for the first time in years the O line gives me concern. I hope it turns out to be all for naught.
    I'm with you. We seem to have lost that road grader, bully mentality up front the last couple years. I hope Polasek gets back to more of a power attack. Problem is, maybe the current kids haven't been coached to fit that style. Based on TP's comments, he may be concerned too.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

The defense is always ahead of the offense in the spring. We will be able to get 5 good players out of the group.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I am concerned as well. Miller and Rock should be fine, but we may even take a step back from last year. Need to get better at point of attack. Still would like another OL from the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Sounding more and more that Buf game will be Thursday—8.29.2024. I’m ok with that.
    Where did you hear that?

I thought the event was ok. Not super packed but you can't win back the fans overnight after 5 years of neglect. Something to build on

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com