Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Football Spring Showcase @ Fargodome 4/20

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So very true and the sooner this happens the better for NDSU athletics. Sad how much NDSU has dropped. All because we had to hire some East Coast libtard as our AD. I am sick of how woke and liberal NDSU has become. I guess success is now measured if we participate well and have appropriate DEI levels.
    You continue to be pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    The Homecoming Queens disagree with you Super.
    They are royalty, not queens. I thought conservatives were against affirmative action where the best people should be chosen regardless of gender, race or any other demographic group. Maybe some years it is two men and other years it is two women.
    It's OK to not be OK.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    They are royalty, not queens. I thought conservatives were against affirmative action where the best people should be chosen regardless of gender, race or any other demographic group. Maybe some years it is two men and other years it is two women.
    Regardless of how you want to spin it. It is an absurd embarrassment. We certainly expected better from NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    He can stare at his phone all day for all I care. My biggest issue with him is that we have fallen behind SDSU in just about every sport. USD is gaining ground as well. If not for a couple recent mediocre basketball hires, USD would be about even. Add in UST and the future doesn't look bright. Anybody track the all sports trophy?

ETA: USD has won six out of the last 7 Dr Helen Smiley Summit Women's all Sports award, SDSU has won 8 out of the last 10 Dr William Steinbrecher Summit mens all sports award.
    How dare you notice this? How DARE YOU, SIR?!?!

I've been told that I'm actually a bad person because I once noticed this. But I have repented and learned from my mistakes. Repent and Believe my friend.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

That's a wild, yet completely predictable, illogical jump from you, but ok.

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."