Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WNIT at U of M

Default Re: WNIT at U of M

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Bison had their chances. Heaven with a decent look at a 3 to tie the game but was off. They made a game of it after a bad 3rd quarter.
    She was horrible all night shouldn't have had the last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I subscribed to B1G+ for this game. I don't know who was worse, the announcers or the refs. The refs were bad both ways.
    Announcers were horrible. I have to look it up, but I think NDSU baseball plays the Gophers in the next month so don't cancel to early.

I would add that Williams arena is a shithole. I know they call it a barn because of the style of building it is but Jesus for the mighty "U" and power 5 Big Ten conference that is downright gross. A true shithole of a place to play. I was actually a little embarrassed for them. But whatever.

That was fun. Liking what I'm seeing despite the loss. These games build character

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That was fun. Liking what I'm seeing despite the loss. These games build character
    It's amazing how polar opposite the vibes and trajectory of the 2 basketball programs are right now. I hope Jory can keep this group together.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    It's amazing how polar opposite the vibes and trajectory of the 2 basketball programs are right now. I hope Jory can keep this group together.
    I will probably drive across the state to watch wbb and probably not mbb

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I will probably drive across the state to watch wbb and probably not mbb
    I hear alot of people talking like that recently, not just NDSU. I'll spend much of the weekend watching wbb, but really no desire to watch mbb. Speaking for myself it started with following Caitlyn Clark last season, and realized I simply enjoy watching wbb more.

Same with wrestling. Those gals are now where the wbb players were 50 years ago. It's neat to witness the 'birth' of the sport.

Fortunately portal movement is not as active in women's sports.

Jeff Kolpack just wrote an awesome article about Elle Evans. But the substance of the article goes much deeper than that.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...leave-a-legacy

533 In a row

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Jeff Kolpack just wrote an awesome article about Elle Evans. But the substance of the article goes much deeper than that.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...leave-a-legacy
    Thanks for posting this! Very good article. Is there a press conference available for this game?

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!