Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jory Collins 5-Year Extension Through 28-29

Default Re: Jory Collins 5-Year Extension Through 28-29

Congrats to Jory!! You deserve this. YAY, our AD did something intelligent!!
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Season tickets for the women's games are $100 each with no Team maker obligations.
    When do they go on sale? I'm assuming the renewals get first shot?

In 2022, Dave Richmond was making close to $90,000 more than Jory. Salaries should be switched around till mens’s program turns around. Maybe Jory’s salary is increased to be more equal to DR’s. Congrats on great game against U of Mn, with 69-65 lose.

Season tickets for the women's games are $100 each with no Team maker obligations.
    I second that. Tickets are dirt cheap and if you pay per game it's 15 bucks a seat. For 2 hours on a cold winter night, this coach and the teams he has put together the last couple of years deserves the support.

Thanks for the season Jory and thanks to the ladies who worked their butts off and provided so much fun and entertainment while my daughter and I got quality time together. Looking forward to next year.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I hope NDSU Athletics can really promote this to the entire community and not just NDSU people, alums etc.

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I hope NDSU Athletics can really promote this to the entire community and not just NDSU people, alums etc.
    A little more visibility for their WNIT run would have helped. That seemed to lack any legitimate promotion of any kind. I doubt that many that weren't already fans were even aware.

Thinking back to '22 the games were all televised & the Jacks secured all home games selling out Frost Arena every game. How were game locations determined this time? There seems to be very little promotion to the tournament?

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    A little more visibility for their WNIT run would have helped. That seemed to lack any legitimate promotion of any kind. I doubt that many that weren't already fans were even aware.

Thinking back to '22 the games were all televised & the Jacks secured all home games selling out Frost Arena every game. How were game locations determined this time? There seems to be very little promotion to the tournament?
    well, maybe Jacks have a very good, forward-thinking A.D./Athletic Department/Fan Engagement person.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    well, maybe Jacks have a very good, forward-thinking A.D./Athletic Department/Fan Engagement person.
    Maybe their hot governor was in attendance eh.

Lardsin must go!

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    This Governor?

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    She's a hottie, Scottie !!!!!