Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WNIT RD 2 VS Montana

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WNIT RD 2 VS Montana

That was one of the BEST atmospheres at a women's game I've seen in a long time. Crowd was into it and the team fed off it to the WIN! Felt like the old BSA energy for the bigger games.

Pep Band was doing band things. Chanting "SNOW DAY!" (repeat).

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Nice win, Gophers in Fargo would be big!
    Gophers in Fargo will be determined by how deep ML dug into the athletic department's pockets. One would assume that UM pockets are deep; at least deeper than what NDSU can bid. Are bids for 2nd and 3rd round games already submitted before the tourney starts similar to FB playoffs? Can anyone shed light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Gophers in Fargo will be determined by how deep ML dug into the athletic department's pockets. One would assume that UM pockets are deep; at least deeper than what NDSU can bid. Are bids for 2nd and 3rd round games already submitted before the tourney starts similar to FB playoffs? Can anyone shed light on this?
    I believe they are submitted after each team win. So bids can change as rounds go along.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Noticed Heaven was playing off the ball all night. It was nice to see we have guards that can bring the ball up and set plays when she’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    He could offer Richmans wages

Lardsin must go!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Noticed Heaven was playing off the ball all night. It was nice to see we have guards that can bring the ball up and set plays when she’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She's been doing that all season and half the time last year. Once in a while we'll get to a rotation where she's running the point but with Shulte and McKenzie, it's been rare that she's had to this year.

Game was great, crowd was awesome, can't help but wonder what it would've been like if the weather didn't suck but pretty much the whole lower bowl was full and that's more than I thought we'd see with the snow. Girls played really well but definitely not their best, some defensive breakdowns, shooting was a little off and missed some in the lane that we usually get but those kinds of things happen when you haven't played a game for 13 days. Important thing was they battled through and still got the W, on to Minnesota!