Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WNIT RD 2 VS Montana

Hybrid View

Default Re: WNIT RD 2 VS Montana

evans back with a rebund and 2 on the other end, UM hits 2 on the other end 21-17
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

8-0 run by UM 23-21 stinky bears

Great game. Big crowd. Nice win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great atmosphere, great game! TV audio must have sucked because the crowd was loud, engaging and bringing it! I regret that this was only the 3rd game I have been too this year. This team is really good and fun to watch! Hopefully this will be a jumping off point for more fans at games! I wasn’t the crazy crowds from the DII days, but hopefully the start of something. Nice win ladies! Might as well keep winning!! Lets Go Bison!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Great atmosphere, great game! TV audio must have sucked because the crowd was loud, engaging and bringing it! I regret that this was only the 3rd game I have been too this year. This team is really good and fun to watch! Hopefully this will be a jumping off point for more fans at games! I wasn’t the crazy crowds from the DII days, but hopefully the start of something. Nice win ladies! Might as well keep winning!! Lets Go Bison!!
    yes mics sucked, good to hear crowd was into it

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nice win, Gophers in Fargo would be big!

Was also awesome to see that they reserved the courtside seats tonight for former players. Most of them from as far back as 20 years have been continuing to support the program through the lows and the now more recent highs.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Nice win, Gophers in Fargo would be big!
    Gophers in Fargo will be determined by how deep ML dug into the athletic department's pockets. One would assume that UM pockets are deep; at least deeper than what NDSU can bid. Are bids for 2nd and 3rd round games already submitted before the tourney starts similar to FB playoffs? Can anyone shed light on this?

Noticed Heaven was playing off the ball all night. It was nice to see we have guards that can bring the ball up and set plays when she’s gone.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Noticed Heaven was playing off the ball all night. It was nice to see we have guards that can bring the ball up and set plays when she’s gone.

She's been doing that all season and half the time last year. Once in a while we'll get to a rotation where she's running the point but with Shulte and McKenzie, it's been rare that she's had to this year.

Game was great, crowd was awesome, can't help but wonder what it would've been like if the weather didn't suck but pretty much the whole lower bowl was full and that's more than I thought we'd see with the snow. Girls played really well but definitely not their best, some defensive breakdowns, shooting was a little off and missed some in the lane that we usually get but those kinds of things happen when you haven't played a game for 13 days. Important thing was they battled through and still got the W, on to Minnesota!