Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Portal - 2024

Default Re: Transfer Portal - 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I've seen this statement from a couple people... "if we retain the rest of our roster... we'll be good next year." Bison Report has said something similar. This team has won like 25 d1 games the last two years. Multiple games under .500. Have seen very little development from players (freshman to sophomores). What is everyone seeing that makes you say "I think we'll be pretty good."

I just don't see it.
    Me either. There is a severe lack of D1 talent and has been for a couple years now.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I've heard some rumors there were some locker room issues that Boden was at the middle of. I think Talent wise, the starting 5 of DWT, Jacari, Tajavis, Feddy and Morgs is really solid and Burke and Dissette off the bench will bring tons of energy. I like our freshman coming in but they'll be freshman so if we can add a couple of good veteran portal guys to mix with that top 7 and get the locker room back in order I think we would have a roster that could be great. Of course as is being discussed there's still the person coaching that roster but players wise I'd like where we would be at.
    Maybe solid for backups but not starters IMO. Need more athleticism and shooting ability to win games at the D1 level consistently. And of course better coaching....

We need a serious infusion of talent to get back to being a really good D1 BB program!

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    This. Time for a total reboot. Get someone with some energy who actually tries to win regular season games.
    AGREE with both of you. New blood. New energy.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    That would be cool, especially if Morgan decides to enter the Transfer Portal.
    Hurlburt has only played in 10 games this season, 2.6 minutes per game.
    Has he been hurt?
    Colorado just beat Boise State in a first four NCAA game.

Another name you remind me of is Jacksen Moni of Northern State.
    Does the 6’ 10” senior to be finish his career in Aberdeen, or does he now enter the Portal??? The Sheyenne High School product averaged 21.8 ppg, 8.1 rpg.
    I see where NSU’s 2nd leading scorer, 6’ 4” Josh Dilling, has already hit the Portal. About 18.7 ppg and what is eye catching is the 46% shooting from 3 lane. Looks like he has one year of eligibility left.
    Jacksen Moni has now entered the Transfer Portal

Jory went with length and athleticism for the women's program. When the Bison were really good they had a bunch of guys that were all 6'-7" and 6'-8". We need more length and athleticism.

At the beginning of the season the Bison were a great offensive team that didn't play any defense. When they switched to a defense focused team in the 2nd half of the season they all of a sudden had the patented Bison long scoring droughts that are prevalent when you are more interested in running the clock to make your defense look better than take the best available shot as early in the shot clock as you possibly can.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've seen this statement from a couple people... "if we retain the rest of our roster... we'll be good next year." Bison Report has said something similar. This team has won like 25 d1 games the last two years. Multiple games under .500. Have seen very little development from players (freshman to sophomores). What is everyone seeing that makes you say "I think we'll be pretty good."

I just don't see it.
    Could not agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't see it.
    Consider the posters here you are referring to and Uglem and you can answer your own question. Just incredibly poor takes.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

There is no bigger Richman lover than Bison Report, they make Bison03 look like a hater. Acting like Richman is Tom Izzo because he luck boxed into a few Summit title games.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Correct, Uglem either does not have the balls to speak bad or question a coach or he has drank too much Kool-Aid to actually see the underlying issues.

We need at least 2 new starters that are dudes (can make big shots in big moments, take over games when needed and be a leader on the court)
    COACH BOHL: We have a great, rich tradition at North Dakota State. The school has won eight National Championships in football. And so we've got a lot of pride, not only with these guys ‑‑ and D.J. alluded to it ‑‑ Bison pride. That goes all the way back to the '60s, I believe 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Jacksen Moni has now entered the Transfer Portal
    NDSU has offered.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.