Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnit

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Wnit

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Perhaps the reason is that it was never done at Stony Brook.......I'm just spitballing here......
    He can't be responsible for that. Surly has to be something else. Maybe he don't think north dakota kids are worth recruiting for the big time likes of ndsu. Wise for a state funded school eh.

Lardsin must go!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I didn't notice one when I was in Fargo but maybe I just didn't notice. Do they have billboards up for ndsu athletics? Why not put up a couple billboards with the women's bball team during the season and try to draw some fans? Why does the ndsu athletics page not have any videos of highlights? We used to do this. Now high school state tournaments in Fargo are hosted by Jamestown College.
    They used to but it seems like all they use these days is social media, huge credit to the social media team as they are fantastic but the problem is you're only targeting one generation of fans through that and honestly the generation who seems to care less given how the student section looked all season. They need a bigger local media and local marketing push but as has been stated on here in multiple threads across men's and women's basketball, the athletic department just doesn't really seem to care.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I'm sorry but the boys A from the Fargodome brought to you by Jamestown college really rubbed me the wrong way eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    Ooops.

Looks like Dom has a problem with Premature Prognostication.

Don't worry. It happens.
    Gopher women will not have a home game for sure. Williams Arena is booked all weekend.

Edit: We did get a home game. Tuesday the 26th. Hopefully works out for NDSU as well

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher24 View Post
    Gopher women will not have a home game for sure. Williams Arena is booked all weekend.

Edit: We did get a home game. Tuesday the 26th. Hopefully works out for NDSU as well
    Where did you get the Tuesday the 26th news? I've seen nothing about 2nd round games yet.

No feed from ESPN+ on the Boise St.-Griz game. It says the "event about to start". It would be halftime now.
    The former IPFW (PFW) is playing at home and leads Eastern Kentucky at half.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    No feed from ESPN+ on the Boise St.-Griz game. It says the "event about to start". It would be halftime now.
    I see on the Boise State website game time is 8 pm CDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants Dream? View Post
    It's on ESPN+ for me.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Montana beat Boise St. 92-66 in Missoula.

So when and where is our game?