Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnit

Default Re: Wnit

Not to bitch about my ice cream being cold, and grateful the ticket is free, but maybe allow those of us who bought season tickets to at least have "our" seats for this game. I'm glad the ticket is free but when I show up to a game I'd gladly pay to attend and see someone sitting in "my" seats that hasn't been to a game all year, I won't be happy. Sure I'll find a place to sit and still enjoy the game but this could have been thought out better than "hey the doors are open just come in and sit down and watch and become a fan of these ladies and this team!"

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Not to bitch about my ice cream being cold, and grateful the ticket is free, but maybe allow those of us who bought season tickets to at least have "our" seats for this game. I'm glad the ticket is free but when I show up to a game I'd gladly pay to attend and see someone sitting in "my" seats that hasn't been to a game all year, I won't be happy. Sure I'll find a place to sit and still enjoy the game but this could have been thought out better than "hey the doors are open just come in and sit down and watch and become a fan of these ladies and this team!"
    Fair point. They could easily open the doors 30 minutes early for season ticket holders ensuring them 'their' seats.

Wow.......

533 In a row

The email--

Hello Bison Nation!

Who is ready for one more basketball game in the Scheels Center this season?! We are, and we want to see you there!

Your Bison Women’s Basketball Team is hosting a second round Women’s National Invitation Tournament (WNIT) game this Monday night. The details for the game are listed below:

GAME
    The game will be on Monday, March 25 at 7:00 PM CT in the Scheels Center. Your Bison will be taking on the Montana Grizzlies.

FREE ADMISSION
    The game will be free admission for everyone and anyone that want to attend! There will be no need to purchase a ticket as all seating is general admission. That means you can walk in and choose any seat you want to sit in when you arrive! It's first come, first served!

We look forward to seeing you Monday night cheering on your Bison women for some postseason basketball, and as always,

GO BISON!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I concur, little frustrating. But logistically and staffing wise, this is just easier. They don't have to have ticket windows open, don't have to try to sell "free" tickets on line, won't have a line to get in the door if people can just walk in and hopefully it encourages people who can't usually make it to come because it's free. I'll allow it

WTF is this game going to be Monday night? Talk about stupidity, right in the middle of a winter storm! Why didn't they set it up for tomorrow night??

besides, gotta be close enough to yell at refs. Wink wink smirk smirk

i meant that in purple font to joke around.

Probably won't need to worry about finding a seat if this storm develops as forecasted. Be lucky to get 1000 there.

Get there early and find "your seat" like everyone else. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Get there early and find "your seat" like everyone else. problem solved.
    Lets get the football team to come and sit behind the visitors and get rowdy