Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Wnit

Default Re: Wnit

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    looks like no excuses for weather will be needed
    Still shifty outside of town but we're here. GO BISON!!!!

i cant make the game, but anyone know if the WDAY plus app has it? or how can I secretly stream on my phone?? its not showing on plus
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    Not to bitch about my ice cream being cold, and grateful the ticket is free, but maybe allow those of us who bought season tickets to at least have "our" seats for this game. I'm glad the ticket is free but when I show up to a game I'd gladly pay to attend and see someone sitting in "my" seats that hasn't been to a game all year, I won't be happy. Sure I'll find a place to sit and still enjoy the game but this could have been thought out better than "hey the doors are open just come in and sit down and watch and become a fan of these ladies and this team!"
    I get it my guy but consider it a pleasant nuisance that others showed up for a change
    College of Business Alumnus

Where are the students?? Maybe they are spread out but...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Where are the students?? Maybe they are spread out but...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Boomer says....what is wrong with kids nowadays? Put the phone or game paddle down and get your ass out to support your team!
    At the Summit Tourney this year, outside of the band, I didn't see more than a few students in attendance.

Bison up 35 to 30 at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    i cant make the game, but anyone know if the WDAY plus app has it? or how can I secretly stream on my phone?? its not showing on plus
    The men's and women's basketball TV media coverage sucks this past year. Please get ESPN+ back!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    The men's and women's basketball TV media coverage sucks this past year. Please get ESPN+ back!
    agreed.but come on over to the UM game thread..Womens BBall brought me back to BV for their run...HA!

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Students are disconnected from winter sports. I went to the wellness center on campus last week for a workout after work and asked some of them if they were going to this game and most thought this team was done after the summit tourney. Ndsu AD and Alumni Center needs to do more to get students to follow it. The Spectrum helps but needs to come out a day sooner. I don’t see the athletes anywhere on the south end of campus. When I was a student here an looonggg time ago I would see them in class, in the dorms and at the cafeteria. Now it’s like they are invisible until game day. Put some jocks at a booth in the Union as a
    promotion or to earn NIL money and meet the regulars.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    Students are disconnected from winter sports. I went to the wellness center on campus last week for a workout after work and asked some of them if they were going to this game and most thought this team was done after the summit tourney. Ndsu AD and Alumni Center needs to do more to get students to follow it. The Spectrum helps but needs to come out a day sooner.
    NDSU Marketing is horseshit, Inforum writers do more than the school........and no I am not a Forum Comm employee..