Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Wnit

Default Re: Wnit

Awesome to see the WBB program on the rise and improving. Those 80’s teams were fun to watch and packed BSA was a blast!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I never found it. I think what Dom said was true. It was not on the Midco Sports App and was only available on WDAY Plus or WDAY Extra. I missed the first half and tried to listen to the game on the Bison Sports App and follow Live Stats. I had trouble with the app dropping the the broadcast every couple of minutes. It was a pain to follow but I hung with it. Hopefully WDAY doesn't try and force us out of staters to purchase a subscription to watch the next round game if it is at home. I have the Midco Sports App and subscription and that has been what I watched the games on all year but WDAY decided they wouldn't share the broadcast and wanted me to subscribe to their streaming service for one or two games.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    How's the weather looking up there for tonight's game? Is it bad enough to keep people away, even with free admission? And can anyone tell me about TV broadcast? Can't seem to find anything.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    I never found it. I think what Dom said was true. It was not on the Midco Sports App and was only available on WDAY Plus or WDAY Extra. I missed the first half and tried to listen to the game on the Bison Sports App and follow Live Stats. I had trouble with the app dropping the the broadcast every couple of minutes. It was a pain to follow but I hung with it. Hopefully WDAY doesn't try and force us out of staters to purchase a subscription to watch the next round game if it is at home. I have the Midco Sports App and subscription and that has been what I watched the games on all year but WDAY decided they wouldn't share the broadcast and wanted me to subscribe to their streaming service for one or two games.
    Yeah, I couldn't stream this game either. I listened to Bison 1660 radio on the app. It is frustrating that WDAY wants to charge more, and I still wish I could see the games on ESPN+ last previous years.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

bisoneer is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gopher women won vs Pacific. 77-62
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Coyotes came from behind with a huge 4th quarter to beat Northern Arizona in Vermillion.
    Grace Larkins set a new career high. Yotes missed only one free throw all game.
    Attendance was 1560.
    They will play in Laramie, WY. on Friday night.

Bison play at Williams Arena Friday night.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Minnesota must really not want to come to Fargo, it sounded like there were additional businesses willing to chip in and help cover the cost to host the next round and we still lost the bid. There were all of about 200 people at the Gophers game last night but they got the storm a little worse than we did I think. With that low of attendance though, UM just forking over the money to play at home. Nice part is there's a nice alumni base in Minneapolis, hopefully NDSU gets a good showing in the barn. Wish I could go but have some family obligations for Easter weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Will it be on TV or streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Will it be on TV or streaming?
    Only a live stat link listed on NDSU womens bb schedule so far.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Only a live stat link listed on NDSU womens bb schedule so far.
    Gopher website indicates Big Ten Plus and live states. Tickets on sale 1 pm today.