Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnit

Default Wnit

#NDSU receives a first round WNIT bye.

Will host the winner of Boise State and Montana.

Game will be at the SHAC, likely on Saturday.
    https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...42628936266196
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Default Re: Wnit

NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Let's get our collective fat asses out there and support these ladies! Say a loud THANK YOU to Jory, Heaven and 9 other athletes who gutted out a season with 10 players, who meshed as a team, and who established hope for the immediate future! They deserve extensive and loud cheers and a packed house.

Ooops.

Looks like Dom has a problem with Premature Prognostication.

Don't worry. It happens.

Totally agree! These girls deserve all our support and I hope Fargo can get out there to support this team! Will Midco Sports Plus subscription get the game if its in Fargo ?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    Totally agree! These girls deserve all our support and I hope Fargo can get out there to support this team! Will Midco Sports Plus subscription get the game if its in Fargo ?
    Typically all the WNIT games are on ESPN+ so guessing that'd be where you can find it but also likely depends who actually broadcasts it. If it's WDAY or Midco it could end up on both.

The Boise St. vs. Montana game is listed on ESPN+ tomorrow night (20th) at 6 pm.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    Totally agree! These girls deserve all our I hope Fargo can get out there to support this team! Will Midco Sports Plus subscription get the game if its in Fargo ?
    I didn't notice one when I was in Fargo but maybe I just didn't notice. Do they have billboards up for ndsu athletics? Why not put up a couple billboards with the women's bball team during the season and try to draw some fans? Why does the ndsu athletics page not have any videos of highlights? We used to do this. Now high school state tournaments in Fargo are hosted by Jamestown College.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I didn't notice one when I was in Fargo but maybe I just didn't notice. Do they have billboards up for ndsu athletics? Why not put up a couple billboards with the women's bball team during the season and try to draw some fans? Why does the ndsu athletics page not have any videos of highlights? We used to do this. Now high school state tournaments in Fargo are hosted by Jamestown College.
    Perhaps the reason is that it was never done at Stony Brook.......I'm just spitballing here......