Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Vs SD State for the Summit championship.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Vs SD State for the Summit championship.

Outscored 25-15 in the 4th. Took care of the ball pretty well until then. Ladies had a good year, lots of young players. Avery has what it takes to be a great one.

We are so close, Jory has closed what was a Grand Canyon sized gap between us the top of the Summit. The future of Bison women's basketball is very bright.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Disappointing loss but it was great season for the team. Need a couple more peices and just get better across the board. Jacks are tough to beat especially down there and they seem to get all the calls too. Sad to see Hamling go out with that game but she left her mark on this program!

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I doubt it will happen, but I would love to hear what Jory thought of the reffing.

So...the girls melted down during championship minutes. Got it. Glad they have improved. They probs won more D1 games this year than they did for 3-4 years of my college time combined.
    College of Business Alumnus

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Turning point of the game, Meyer landing on Elle.
    Elle was trampled by that damned cow.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    A good year, and the future looks bright. Thanks for 6 years from Heaven! I paid more attention this year than the past 7 or so. Good to see NDSU at least back in the mix and have done good players coming up.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Furure is bright. This isn't "our best team in the D1 era." It's the start of something big. We got one hell of a core and theyy will improve

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching the recorded game now. Refs letting them play but then making more pro bunny calls for the most part. In 2nd qrt. Bison ahead 15-11 and create 5 stops in a row but miss 3 layups, a midrange and a three which can’t happen in these big games. CBS announcers about as dramatic as a weatherman during a thunderstorm storm.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I doubt it will happen, but I would love to hear what Jory thought of the reffing.
    Incredibly low number of fouls called, both ways. Basketball seems to be WWE in disguise. Officiating looks more like conflict avoidance than calling an objective game .f

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    Incredibly low number of fouls called, both ways. Basketball seems to be WWE in disguise. Officiating looks more like conflict avoidance than calling an objective game .f
    I thought the refs were consistent. Home crowd always gets a couple of calls. You gotta expect it

I like low scoring defensive struggles

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com