Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: vs St Thomas 1st Rnd SLT

Default Re: GDT: vs St Thomas 1st Rnd SLT

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    The Jacks won both games during the regular season by 1 and 5 points. The Tommies have a chance. Not the most athletic team but well coached.
    What is this "well coached" concept of which you speak? Can we get some of that at NDSU?

I guess we wait and see the roster turnover, my guess is there will be some movement. I doubt Richman is going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTitan View Post
    Do you not actually know his name or is this intentional?
    Probably intentional; for the same reason I spell Matt LarsOn thusly.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I guess we wait and see the roster turnover, my guess is there will be some movement. I doubt Richman is going anywhere.
    Dave need to go period.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Boosters need to step up if Dave is going to be gone, ML is fine with mediocrity and apathy that is Bison men's hoops right now. He needs to get motivated to cut Dave a check to send him packing for good.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Boosters need to step up if Dave is going to be gone, ML is fine with mediocrity and apathy that is Bison men's hoops right now. He needs to get motivated to cut Dave a check to send him packing for good.
    Matt Larsen was told by a bunch of us at the tourney tonight that it is time for Dave to go.

Was at the game tonight at the Denny; first half was ........well, pathetic. Came out the second half with some fire, but alas, turnover by Skunberg when only down by 8 was a critical juncture of that game.......was in the Wells Fargo suite the first half (Private Bank customer); then during the 2nd half I went down to sit close enough to LarsOn so he could hear me and SD yelling. The last 2/3 weeks of the season, this team was really disjointed. Why? The paint was drying when Skunberg split mid season for a week or two. Still would like to know the story behind that...... Lakes keeps PMing me that DR is an asshole. Maybe so, maybe he is. I don't think he's a lot of fun to play for. Tim Miles or Saul Phillips didn't have key players cut out for a couple of weeks mid season during conference play for Christ's sakes. One last thing, wish Henderson had stayed at NDSU and DR had made the move to Brookings.

Skunberg was suspended or something like that for one game and not allowed to be in the arena. The next game he lit it up.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Was at the game tonight at the Denny; first half was ........well, pathetic. Came out the second half with some fire, but alas, turnover by Skunberg when only down by 8 was a critical juncture of that game.......was in the Wells Fargo suite the first half (Private Bank customer); then during the 2nd half I went down to sit close enough to LarsOn so he could hear me and SD yelling. The last 2/3 weeks of the season, this team was really disjointed. Why? The paint was drying when Skunberg split mid season for a week or two. Still would like to know the story behind that...... Lakes keeps PMing me that DR is an asshole. Maybe so, maybe he is. I don't think he's a lot of fun to play for. Tim Miles or Saul Phillips didn't have key players cut out for a couple of weeks mid season during conference play for Christ's sakes. One last thing, wish Henderson had stayed at NDSU and DR had made the move to Brookings.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Skunberg was suspended or something like that for one game and not allowed to be in the arena. The next game he lit it up.
    Wow ! thank you, that was comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Dave need to go period.
    I love bison hoops, Dave has done some nice things but also leaves a lot to be desired..at the end of the day 15-17 and losing in the 1st round isnt going to cut it and it shouldn't. Where's the money gonna come from for the buy out of his contract. Not so sure I trust Larsen with the next hire anyway.