Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boden Skunberg - 5th year of eligibility

Default Re: Boden Skunberg - 5th year of eligibility

Boden needed to be somewhere where he wasn't expected to be the 1A or 1B option. Bison needed that from him last year and he just couldn't do it. That's not a knock on him just the way his game is built. He will thrive in a system where he csn fit in as a role player or energy guy off the bench. Should take some pressure off him and free up his game some and allow him to be a more efficient player in his final year at ISU.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Boden needed to be somewhere where he wasn't expected to be the 1A or 1B option. Bison needed that from him last year and he just couldn't do it. That's not a knock on him just the way his game is built. He will thrive in a system where he csn fit in as a role player or energy guy off the bench. Should take some pressure off him and free up his game some and allow him to be a more efficient player in his final year at ISU.
    Very solid review of Boden IMO. I think he will continue to struggle as he will never be able to accept being any sort of role player. His attitude and lack of ability to be a team player is what gets him into trouble. I wish him all the best but there are many reasons why a kid with that kind of talent struggles at NDSU and then portals over to ISU.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was pulling for a North Dakota kid but I am not sure if he mixed with NDSU that well... anyway best of luck to him