Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GDT: Bunnies

Default Re: GDT: Bunnies

Please GOD fire Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    No team in the Summit is good
    Except the Jacks are 11-4 in the conference, showing they are improving as the season has progressed. Currently have a 4 game winning streak, soon to be 5. Bison fans wish this Bison team was showing that……2nd big & disappointing loss coming up…

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    News flash Jacks are good. Hard to best a team shooting 66% with 8 made threes.
    Okay Mr obvious. We all know you have a hard on for Dave. This team sucks and so does Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Midco 1 & 3 Has Mn Duluth @ Augie
    Midco 2 Has USD @ UND

They seem to hate showing anything NDSU! Bunch of ass clowns.
    Ahhh. I’m out of town and watching it on Midco Sports Plus. I’m just going to tell myself I paid the subscription for the women’s games this year. They’re much more fun to watch.
    Rome wasn’t built in a day, but I wasn’t the foreman either…

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What do you love about it?
    Frost seems waaay bigger to me but i really like the open atrium around the top of the three sides. This is only my 2nd away trip ever though (the first being usd few Yeats ago) so it just be lack of exposure to arenas other than frost?
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Except the Jacks are 11-4 in the conference, showing they are improving as the season has progressed. Currently have a 4 game winning streak, soon to be 5. Bison fans wish this Bison team was showing that……2nd big & disappointing loss coming up…
    They are the best in the conference, but I still don't think they are good. It's the 26th ranked conference and headed for a 15/16 seed most likely.

Bison women will be fun to watch I'm SF anyway. Lucky to have at least one BB program pointed North. Wish we had 2 but that won't happen until we have a coach that has a fricken clue.

What a disaster final weekend, sure hope I'm wrong but feels like a 1 and done in Sioux falls.

Before the game I was going to post that this game doesn’t mean anything. The regular season champ was already decided, and other than that, seeds don’t matter this year. Plus, whoever won had bragging rights for a whole week (sarcasm) before the summit league tourney. But after the loss, it was so lackluster after 10 minutes that getting crushed by 20 in back to back games going into the tourney has to be psychologically detrimental to the team’s confidence next week. I wish the program was headed in a different direction.

This team does not have good chemistry it seems, the opposite of the women's team.

“I feel some of us, our mental state is not in the right place,” said Bison guard Jacari White. “We’re not really connected right now.”
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!