Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Fighting Hawks

Default Re: GDT: Fighting Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    How likely is it we actually get to see how good federson ends up being
    I’m nervous he will get scooped up
    Another reason to support the Green and the Gold Collective

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

5000 plus fans in attendance; this make chapo sad.

The Richman hatters are suddenly silent.

Can't believe I had to signup for fubu to watch the men's game. Thought Midco had exclusive rights to Summit League games ?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    And now after sweeping fans out there is 1/10th back for women's game
    Or closer to 1/2 as 2,502 were at the women’s game.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Can't believe I had to signup for fubu to watch the men's game. Thought Midco had exclusive rights to Summit League games ?
    Many cable and streaming services have CBS Sports Network. I was able to watch it today.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    With the new deal with CBS sports network, they can choose to put any summit game they want. They definitely choose a good one! FYI, at the Summit League tournament, the play in and quarterfinal games will be on Midco, and the men’s semifinal games, men’s championship game, and women’s championship game will also be on CBS Sports network.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    How likely is it we actually get to see how good federson ends up being
    I’m nervous he will get scooped up
    He's really good on the offensive end, especially for a redshirt frosh big man, but he is bad defensively. Very slow and unable to hold his ground in the post against a skilled big from what I've seen. He would get destroyed by higher level bigs I think - the good news is he can improve on that with work with Coach Miller. He's no Grant Nelson but he's about as good of a replacement as we could've hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    He's really good on the offensive end, especially for a redshirt frosh big man, but he is bad defensively. Very slow and unable to hold his ground in the post against a skilled big from what I've seen. He would get destroyed by higher level bigs I think - the good news is he can improve on that with work with Coach Miller. He's no Grant Nelson but he's about as good of a replacement as we could've hoped for.
    Are you fucking joking? Fedderson is a stud on defense!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Are you fucking joking? Fedderson is a stud on defense!
    No he's not. His feet are slow, he's not athletic enough to be a shot blocker/changer, or strong enough to wall up in post defense against strong/skilled bigs. Both he and Morgan are awful at defending the high ball screen and teams with skilled guards can, and have, shredded them because of it.

I like Fedderson... he's a big net positive for this team and deserves to be starting and getting the minutes he's getting. He's just not very good on the defensive end given his size. He's young though, he'll get better.