Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

Default Re: McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I agree entirely with you and very close to doing the same. College athletics have become a shit show that I care less about each year thanks to all the money crap. These kids are kids, not pro athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    the idea of "free agents" in college football still just baffles me.

100 years of tradition just instantly gutted.
    I get your feelings as I feel the same way. But I care about NDSU and if this is what it takes to be competitive, so be it. It's better than the alternative which is seeing our roster gutted annually and a mediocre team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    I positive repped you to counter his neg rep. I bet he'll neg rep you again for narcing.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Lakes neg repped me for putting McFeelys title in the name
    This is what Lakes said when he neg repped me for pos repping you.

"haha you guys are such soft ass nerds no wonder NDSU is stuck with NCC 2.0 and most of you are getting boners over a und game shame."

"haha you guys are such soft ass nerds no wonder NDSU is stuck with NCC 2.0 and most of you are getting boners over a und game shame."
    I don't buy it... that could have come from LakesGPT.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

If only the boner servicer was here eh.

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I received one with the "boner" word in it and was a little befuddled.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I received one with the "boner" word in it and was a little befuddled.
    I imagine he meant to use the word "boner" allegorically. Just saying.

I positive repped you.

And thanks to all for the 9 positive reps

McFeely is GOD

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The Lakes neg rep comments are pretty funny to read.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yes such passion in his comments, and how he can cram so many expletives and hate-filled adjectives into one sentence is beyond me. And NONE of this would have happened if we had gone FBS. We are nothing now but D3 2.0

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fuck you lakes!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]