Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

Default Re: McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    No its spelled "the poors."
    Actually I think its "the moops."

Default Re: McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

We can all disagree with ML on some things, but his statement at the end of the article is spot on......I'm sick of folks overlooking that the athletes are supposed to be getting an education while at NDSU. He nailed that quote. Well done, ML.

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe Matt should be the director of fundraising, NIL issues and student-athlete retention. and then get an A.D. who focuses on athletic strategy and vision and hiring a good MBB coach.

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Maybe Matt should be the director of fundraising, NIL issues and student-athlete retention. and then get an A.D. who focuses on athletic strategy and vision and hiring a good MBB coach.
    And just like that...Boom! Another 6 figure position that doesn't add value to the end product. (education)

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    And just like that...Boom! Another 6 figure position that doesn't add value to the end product. (education)
    HINI cannot see the forest for the trees. Penny wise and pound foolish. (We are both at 2,029 posts). Must be a sign from GAWD.

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

HINI cannot see the forest for the trees. Penny wise and pound foolish. (We are both at 2,029 posts). Must be a sign from GAWD.
    Impressive attention to detail!

Impressive attention to detail!
    My nimble brain does a screen-shot of sorts on all posts.

I’m looking into reparations for myself and other, former athletes. My research is encouraging. They’ve had pics of several of us in Dome for years. Think—>NImageL!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m looking into reparations for myself and other, former athletes. My research is encouraging. They’ve had pics of several of us in Dome for years. Think—>NImageL!!
    I see what you're getting at CAS as college players in prior years didn't get compensated as much. Players up until a couple years ago played for the honor and privilege of representing NDSU and received some or most of the cost of their education. They were part of a tradition. Not sure what the current athletes believe in as they seem most interested in being compensated. Money being more important than the education and experience.