Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GDT Bison vs Denver

Default Re: GDT Bison vs Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    Soooo, how is doing worse every year moving forward?
    No matter how objectively and logically I look at Bison03's post, I see the same thing as you.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol every team in the conference makes the tournament. That's not an accomplishment to brag about
    Sorry, correcting, should be conference tournament championship game appearance
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    No matter how objectively and logically I look at Bison03's post, I see the same thing as you.
    Totally agree. Definitely regression, not progression. Making the conference tournament by being in the top 8 teams of a 9/10 team conference is an accomplishment?

But I will credit 03 for their loyal and unwavering support of Dave, blind though it is.

Ohio St made a coaching change this week and just knocked off #2 Purdue. See it can be done during the year. Time for a change.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Another Bubba Richman game, just sad. The man does nothing of significance yet his lovers just eat it all up, nobody loves mediocrity more. Don't care how you fluff it ip with wins over nonD1 teams and Summit teams softer than 10 ply.

I'm sure the budget excuse is next but the budget is what it is because this program has absolutely zero juice. It is apathy everywhere and Dave is a huge part of that as the face of the program.
    Does he really have lovers? He has football only fans who are apathetic and don't care/justify the results for sure.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Does he really have lovers? He has football only fans who are apathetic and don't care/justify the results for sure.
    A few other than Bison03. They chimed in responding to my post, just not in the thread.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This might be the most embarrassing and frustrating loss I've ever watched. Up 20, cruising, Denver gets hot from 3 and Dave does nothing...absolutely nothing. He wanted to prove a point that the guys needed to stay locked in even up 20 more than he wanted to win the game and that is frustrating as fuck. Call a timeout and make your point in the huddle and get out of there with a win, it's not that hard. This is why I'm done with Dave, this "process" bullshit has gotten old, if he was any good at coaching we'd be through the process before March. If we win the Summit League I'll be thrilled for the players but still hope Dave gets fired, I can't do it anymore. Thankfully Jory is crushing it with the women's program so at least have one basketball program to be excited about.