Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GDT Bison vs Denver

Default Re: GDT Bison vs Denver

Well shit. That sucked. Split on the road is the silver lining. Can some of you relax. Dave did not play bad defense and liss shots, at some point its on the players. We have 3 games to end the year, all at home, all against the teams above us. Everything is still there. Lets Go Bison!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by bison03 View Post
    well shit. That sucked. Split on the road is the silver lining. Can some of you relax. Dave did not play bad defense and liss shots, at some point its on the players. We have 3 games to end the year, all at home, all against the teams above us. Everything is still there. Lets go bison!!
    but he didnt call a time out to try and stop the run ! Coaching 101. That loss is on dave !

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Well shit. That sucked. Split on the road is the silver lining. Can some of you relax. Dave did not play bad defense and liss shots, at some point its on the players. We have 3 games to end the year, all at home, all against the teams above us. Everything is still there. Lets Go Bison!!
    A. 20. Point. Lead. Zero. Time. Outs. Make. It. Make. Sense.

Just got my weekly reminder why I don’t follow the MBB program anymore. It’s a shame, used to watch every game I could.

I’m sure Dave will make veiled comments and soon find the new star to bench before running them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Just got my weekly reminder why I don’t follow the MBB program anymore. It’s a shame, used to watch every game I could.

I’m sure Dave will make veiled comments and soon find the new star to bench before running them off.
    You and thousands of others!

Wheeler Thomas basically asked him to take a timeout and he looked away and refused to acknowledge him. I wonder what would have happened if DWT called a timeout and the players ran the timeout.

Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

You know what this blown lead calls for? Another extension to 2028 at 1:37 on a random Tuesday morning!!

On a serious note, I'll be going to the women's but not the men's next week.

Coaching 101, Dave. Call a damn timeout!!

Everyone rips on Dave after a loss, crickets after a win. We beat the Jacks for the first time in 7 years in brookings and nobody talks, we blow a big lead, worst coach ever. Be real fans and ride and die and be a fan of this team. You fair weather fans are annoying. I will be at the last 3 home games cheering for my team. The fair weather fans can do whatever they want. Go Bison, always.
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Everyone rips on Dave after a loss, crickets after a win. We beat the Jacks for the first time in 7 years in brookings and nobody talks, we blow a big lead, worst coach ever. Be real fans and ride and die and be a fan of this team. You fair weather fans are annoying. I will be at the last 3 home games cheering for my team. The fair weather fans can do whatever they want. Go Bison, always.
    So you’re saying there’s no excitement around the program? I’d have to agree.

1-6 in brookings and you want us to give Dave a pat on the back?

Our program is moving backwards, and has been, for the last 5+ years.

It has been obvious that we need to go a different direction at HC for a long time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Moving backwards 5+ years?!! You could not be more wrong.

2019: 19-16, tournament champs, first 4 win
    2020: 25-8, regular season champs, conference tournament champs
    2021: 15-12, conference championship game appearance
    2022: 23-10, conference championship game appearance
    2023: 16-17, conference championship game appearance

Tell a coach in the summit league that has done that?! You cant. You are entitled to you own opinion, but you are not entitled to you own facts.
    Last edited by Bison03; 02-18-2024 at 05:45 PM.
    -Lee Fitting ESPN