Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GDT vs Denver

Default Re: GDT vs Denver

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    And yet, no name announcements for who was there except for Rachel. At the men's alumni game names were announced. WTF?
    It was all about Rachel at that game. Heck in the past years they were luck to get 5 women to be willing to walk to the court.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    It was all about Rachel at that game. Heck in the past years they were luck to get 5 women to be willing to walk to the court.
    In years past, was it because of the embarrassing product put out on the court by DeHoff and Whalen?

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    And yet, no name announcements for who was there except for Rachel. At the men's alumni game names were announced. WTF?
    I was also disappointed they didn't announce them but I think the issue was the fact that they had a record high 42 players RSVP and show up for alumni day and they only get about 5 minutes to go through it. I still think they could've done a "hold your applause to the end" and just had them wave as they read through each name quickly but to go through like they did with the men's and give a little bio they wouldn't have had even close to enough time with that many there.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    'She has a chance to be very special'; Bison freshman Koenen making her presence known in stretch run

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...in-stretch-run
    She's a beast, she's the freshman I was most excited about coming into the season and she's starting to show why. I told Jory when I went and watched preseason practice that her athleticism and length was incredible and he just said the only thing that's going to hold her back for a bit is playing against other D1 athletes and figuring out how to use it. She only played AA in MN in high school so she just absolutely dominated everyone because of her size and athleticism but needed to learn how to do the same against other D1 players...needless to say she's starting to figure it out.

I would say all of the alumni players were happy that the attention was focused on Rachel Otto. Rachel is going through a very tough time with a very debilitating injury/disease. The emotion Rachel showed when being acknowledged made everyone's day.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They were. They requested that they not be announced.