Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT vs ORU

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT vs ORU

Great win in a horribly officiated game, there were more travels called in this game than most high school JV basketball games I watch and I think ORU went 6 straight possessions where they drove in, threw up a garbage shot and got a foul called, NDSU probably should've won this game by 20 but free throw line kept them in it. The ladies pretty much locked up the 2 seed with USD falling to Omaha in a shocker last night. 3 more winnable games before closing with USD & SDSU. Would like to see some more complete games from start to finish here down the stretch and extend those wins to more around the 20 point mark against the teams we should beat, letting teams hang around is what gets you in trouble in Sioux Falls, we saw it all too well last year.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Great win in a horribly officiated game, there were more travels called in this game than most high school JV basketball games I watch and I think ORU went 6 straight possessions where they drove in, threw up a garbage shot and got a foul called, NDSU probably should've won this game by 20 but free throw line kept them in it. The ladies pretty much locked up the 2 seed with USD falling to Omaha in a shocker last night. 3 more winnable games before closing with USD & SDSU. Would like to see some more complete games from start to finish here down the stretch and extend those wins to more around the 20 point mark against the teams we should beat, letting teams hang around is what gets you in trouble in Sioux Falls, we saw it all too well last year.
    I was only able to watch the second half and agree on the foul calling. Turnovers are a big issue for this team and better teams will make you pay for having 20+ turnovers in a game. Get that level down to under 13-15 and that will be huge vs better teams. Team is playing well and the freshman are a great group of players.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

ORU beat the hawks on Saturday, 102-57!

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    ORU beat the hawks on Saturday, 102-57!
    On senior night to boot; big trouble in Little Betty for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    On senior night to boot; big trouble in Little Betty for sure.
    Lets pack the house Saturday for the women’s game and show our women how much we appreciate them. Give mallory shit the whole game and piss her off would be a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Lets pack the house Saturday for the women’s game and show our women how much we appreciate them. Give mallory shit the whole game and piss her off would be a bonus
    Mallory may take her frustrations out on Jory after the game again. I have it on good authority that she's been working out, sparring, at the GF martial arts gym.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Mallory may take her frustrations out on Jory after the game again. I have it on good authority that she's been working out, sparring, at the GF martial arts gym.
    I would pay double admission to see her try

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I would pay double admission to see her try
    But would you go out to the lobby and wait for them to clear out and then go back to your seat eh?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    But would you go out to the lobby and wait for them to clear out and then go back to your seat eh?
    I guess im going to have to cause I have to kets for both games. I think its bullshit but I will do it

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No more tears.