Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2024 Schedule

Default Re: 2024 Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Not sure what happened to Bison softball but they haven't been very good the last few years. Maybe the co-head coach that is now head coach at Minnesota was more responsible for the great Bison softball teams.
    It started before he left

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not sure what happened to Bison softball but they haven't been very good the last few years. Maybe the co-head coach that is now head coach at Minnesota was more responsible for the great Bison softball teams.
    BINGO! Jamie Trachsel was an exceptional recruiter. She was able to find talent that other schools overlooked and talk others into coming that may have had other offers. Her and Darren were equals and made a great team.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    South Dakota State continues to bend us over in every sport. I think we need to re think everything we do. The athletic department has become an embarrassment and what's sad is the league is mediocre
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by girlerl View Post
    BINGO! Jamie Trachsel was an exceptional recruiter. She was able to find talent that other schools overlooked and talk others into coming that may have had other offers. Her and Darren were equals and made a great team.
    and this.

What an embarrassing weekend getting swept by UND. The Bison have lost 8 in a row and are currently in last place in the Summit League. This once proud program seems to have fallen on very hard times. Something needs to be done to get it back to dominating the Summit League.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

What an embarrassing weekend getting swept by UND. The Bison have lost 8 in a row and are currently in last place in the Summit League. This once proud program seems to have fallen on very hard times. Something needs to be done to get it back to dominating the Summit League.
    I can swear I read this post in a MBB thread (it might have even been mine). Funny how similar the directions of both MBB and women's softball programs are headed. How much farther can softball sink before ML is forced to do something? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting...... Did Mueller sign an extension and nobody heard/knew about it? What's the deal with his contract? Anyone know? Are there ever performance based stipulations in contracts? Or is it ML saying this, "Gee thanks for signing this 5 year extension. Now I don't have to think about (insert sport or program here) for a long time......."

I'm thinking of taking in my first Bison softball game next Sunday. 11:00 against Kansas City. Any tips anyone can offer?

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_Grad View Post
    I'm thinking of taking in my first Bison softball game next Sunday. 11:00 against Kansas City. Any tips anyone can offer?
    Depending on the weather, either sunscreen or a heavy duty hoodie.

533 In a row