Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT: Omaha

Default Re: GDT: Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Whoever drew up that in bounds play that got the Feddersen charging call should be fired immediately. Stupid fucking coaching plain and simple
    First thought when they said everyone was lining up OOB- Can they do that? Is it legal?
    Then the "play" happened and we got a charging call and gave them the ball back, and I was like WTF is this stupid crap, except I didn't say crap.

We tried our best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and in his interview at the end the game Richman says we are getting really close to playing Bison basketball. I know some folks disagree with me but I can't stomach watching Richman bb. It was on TV and I had nothing going on so I watched. I'm glad I didn't spend the money to see it in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    First thought when they said everyone was lining up OOB- Can they do that? Is it legal?
    Then the "play" happened and we got a charging call and gave them the ball back, and I was like WTF is this stupid crap, except I didn't say crap.

We tried our best to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and in his interview at the end the game Richman says we are getting really close to playing Bison basketball. I know some folks disagree with me but I can't stomach watching Richman bb. It was on TV and I had nothing going on so I watched. I'm glad I didn't spend the money to see it in person.
    A common theme in Richman's tenure.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Whoever drew up that in bounds play that got the Feddersen charging call should be fired immediately. Stupid fucking coaching plain and simple
    I actually really like the football style out of bounds plays as they make it easy to get the ball in, that being said, if you don't practice them often and know how to execute, stupid shit like that charging call can happen.