Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GDT: Kansas City

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: Kansas City

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Anyone watching?
    I wish. Crazy how we go from ESPN+ to local.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Default Re: GDT: Kansas City

Great team win! Made some second half adjustments
    Was fun to watch on the Midco app even worked on the end of the most northern road in North America
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Great team win! Made some second half adjustments
    Was fun to watch on the Midco app even worked on the end of the most northern road in North America
    Tuk or Pruhdoe Bay? What are you doing up there bro? I assume there’s snow …

It was on TV down here

Yes it was a good win. KC got some big dudes. Keep this thing going now

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Tuk or Pruhdoe Bay? What are you doing up there bro? I assume there’s snow …

It was on TV down here

Yes it was a good win. KC got some big dudes. Keep this thing going now

Winter work for me and a adventure. Prudhoe bay 1.5 hrs west at the end of Conoco’s road
    TRUST THE PROCESS

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good to get the win but tired of winning ugly. Skunberg couldn't defend his shadow in the first half, whoever he was defending lit us up all half. Dave tried to start with 2 bigs again in the 2nd half and we got torched because they can't get through all the screens KC runs, we finally adjusted to 4 guards around Morgs and it got us back in the game. Awful shooting night from the field for our backcourt but Morgs was an absolute beast and then of course down the stretch when he couldn't be stopped we are up 3 with a minute left and he doesn't even get a post touch and we turn the ball over and don't even get a shot off...bad play got us in a hole, bad coaching kept us from putting this game away in regulation and also earlier in overtime.

The good news is we grinded out a win with some of our guys not playing well and we won another overtime game. I know I've never seen 6 overtime games from our squad in one season but the good news is we have won 5 of them and being in those games and situations can be very helpful down the stretch and into the conference tournament. I'd love to see us finish a game a little easier for a change and win by 10 but a win is a win at this point.

Tajavis Miller needs to step up, he's 2-19 from 3 in conference play and has only averaged 4.6pts in the last 5 games. DWT is also now 4-17 from the floor in our last 3 games. It's good that Jacari has been playing well and nice that Waddles has stepped up a bit and played well off the bench but if we want to be a team that has a shot at the conference championship Morgs & Skunberg can't do it alone, need Miller & DWT to step it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Winter work for me and a adventure. Prudhoe bay 1.5 hrs west at the end of Conoco’s road
    Nice. Never been that far west myself. Ended a canoe trip with a buddy at Kugluktuk in September 94. That’s epic country up there in every sense of the word. Makes a person feel dang small. Enjoy

Go Bison!! Keep playing D. If Morgan shows up like that every night and we get some offensive production where it's lacking, these guys can make a run