Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    enjoy D2 all over again you freakin nerd. NCC 2.0 get your boners out!!

Message from the midget!!! Fuck you Lakes!!!
    Thanks for sharing bro.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Must win game for the men. Cant get the 1 seed if we lose. Need to keep pace with the top 2 seeds. Would love to be opposite of STM to increase chance at making the dance.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    enjoy D2 all over again you freakin nerd. NCC 2.0 get your boners out!!

Message from the midget!!! Fuck you Lakes!!!
    Just PM him asking for a face to face meeting to repeat what he's said to you on the net. I'll spare you waiting for his response....Crickets......
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Honestly I would love to hear over the PA system during the men's game that if you have not yet purchased a ticket for the women's game we are having a last minute flash sale for $5/ticket or something along those lines. I don't think you could go free without pissing off the people that already paid for both but do something to try to keep the crowd.
    Excellent idea. They need to look at your idea as an investment. If the seats are not sold, NDSU gets nothing but a flash sale or $5, they at least get that plus BB may get a new fan and it would help the MBB and WBB players get energized. I don't see a downside to this at all.

Women’s game should be free at this point. Do it. Pack the place. NDSU football has some plans
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

morgans really starting to remind me of a craig murie type presence out there soooooo im inclined 2 attend ..... anybody else member when we had the likes of grant hill, keto benson, coach kampe etc anybody else member when thems were the "big" ones? not buying this und hype game bullshit, its a pathetic look in my opinion

I like the idea of letting anyone that wants come back for free for the WBB game. They have a great product, get them in the door!

They need to start over next year with freshmen and student groups and make it a tradition again. It's COLLEGE athletics and they make the atmosphere that makes it fun for older fans as well.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Just PM him asking for a face to face meeting to repeat what he's said to you on the net. I'll spare you waiting for his response....Crickets......
    Not worth my time.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I like the idea of letting anyone that wants come back for free for the WBB game. They have a great product, get them in the door!

They need to start over next year with freshmen and student groups and make it a tradition again. It's COLLEGE athletics and they make the atmosphere that makes it fun for older fans as well.
    We are paying for both games but I would not have any problem or hard feelings whatsoever if they let anyone in for free for the WBB. I would be thrilled. We can say this until the cows come home, but really if the Athletic Dept is not stepping up as much as they could, other organizations within campus should have incentives for students to come to games and stay the entire game, I might add.

Tomorrow morning at 8 radio show on 740am the fan….ill have Jory Collins and Dave Richman both on. I’ll also take a stab on how I’d solve the double header issue. Any questions you guys would like asked? Rivalry games.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.