Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

McFeely for NDSU Athletic Director!

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I absolutely love that lakes is still lurking on Bville giving his displeasure to people's thoughts one neg rep at a time
    Lurking? The guy has more accounts and handles than Cybil had personalities.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Problem with the Drive for five is the fact Mcfeely is leading the charge. He has about following and credibility as Lakes and a similar reach. I don't think as many see or read what he writes as people think. The charge should start at NDSU. Athletic Department, Teammakers, Alumni association should be contacting directly their databases and let fans know. As for a person in the mainstream media leading the charge, get a Ben Woodside or Brett Winkelman or someone that has a connection to the program pumping this game up of 790, the fan and flag.

Also there is a problem on campus. My oldest 4 years on campus. Grew up going to every Bison FB game. Did not attend one in the 4 falls at NDSU. When I asked if ever any promotion on campus at the union or via campus email he said very little.

I get emails from UJ two to three times a week with upgrades of what is going on athletic wise. Does NDSU do this? If they don't they should. Worst can happen is the person receiving the email can unsubscribe.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Problem with the Drive for five is the fact Mcfeely is leading the charge. He has about following and credibility as Lakes and a similar reach. I don't think as many see or read what he writes as people think. The charge should start at NDSU. Athletic Department, Teammakers, Alumni association should be contacting directly their databases and let fans know. As for a person in the mainstream media leading the charge, get a Ben Woodside or Brett Winkelman or someone that has a connection to the program pumping this game up of 790, the fan and flag.

Also there is a problem on campus. My oldest 4 years on campus. Grew up going to every Bison FB game. Did not attend one in the 4 falls at NDSU. When I asked if ever any promotion on campus at the union or via campus email he said very little.

I get emails from UJ two to three times a week with upgrades of what is going on athletic wise. Does NDSU do this? If they don't they should. Worst can happen is the person receiving the email can unsubscribe.

I get the same email from UJ. It is a good reminder when they are in town and who they are playing. I actually went to a Men/s Volleyball Match. That was really fun and will probably go again. Those boys can really hit that ball.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

To your first part, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for NDSU to do anything.

To your second part, that is deeply troubling... and echoes what a lot of us on here have felt in the past 5+ years. What has happened to NDSU recently?! The responsibility of this apathy falls on the leadership. This stuff just didn't happen 10 years ago.
    Last edited by Strommer10; 02-21-2024 at 09:48 PM.

I am sending an email to John Glover and see if there is anything that can be done to get more tickets sold. At least I tried or he can forward to someone who can do a last-minute push for the Saturday games.
    Last edited by AlumniGreen; 02-21-2024 at 09:45 PM.

I think that negative reps may becoming a status symbol. Putting NDSU BB and FB above politics and personalities.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    [/B]
    I get the same email from UJ. It is a good reminder when they are in town and who they are playing. I actually went to a Men/s Volleyball Match. That was really fun and will probably go again. Those boys can really hit that ball.
    NDSU does this…

IMG_8691.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He's got to spread some around before he can give it to scottietohottie again eh

It is real funny. And then when he uses caps lock I laugh even harder.
    Been awhile since lakes has had to spread it to me. Can't even remember what I said but didn't seem worthy of a lakes response I seemed to recall. Maybe I said UND?? [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just checked online, for what it's worth the Men's game is pretty close to having the lower bowl sold out. One small baseline section still has sets tickets, the rest are all singles only and there's quite a few sold up top already too. If everybody that bought tickets shows up it should be the best crowd of the season. The problem is it looks like only about half as many tickets are sold for the women's game and that is horribly unfortunate.