Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I still don't know what a meme is. Can I find a definition in the same dictionary that covers "woke" shit?
    I am more concerned about how to pronounce it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    I am more concerned about how to pronounce it.
    No problem. Here to help.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pro...ion/english/it

Hey, send this to Kevin would ya?

When is this basketball game btw?
    Last edited by GreenfieldBison; 02-16-2024 at 12:15 AM.
    Don't believe everything you think.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I work on campus and go to the wellness center once a week for a workout. I ask students that work there if they are going to the Thursday or Saturday home games just to see what the interest is. Most don’t even know the schedule and are not aware of who or when they are playing a basketball ball game. I go to some of both men and women’s games. Good for Mcfeely to push for 5000. Would be great to see but is a long shot. The players need the energy from the fans for sure. The Spectrum covers the games well but lots of papers on the racks not being picked up at Memorial Union anyway. Force are drawing 3500 so this maybe is a factor plus all the hs games going on. They don’t charge for parking that I have seen this year yet so that should help but attendance is still way down. Need to have more promos to boost attendance. No cheerleaders this year so that hurts too maybe. Also have seen only one replay on the scoreboard and this has to change to show many more replays, who cares if fans get stirred up a little bit about a call that is reviewable and will be changed anyway. Arena is very nice upstairs with beers and taco bags, burgers, popcorn, dip n dots for the track team and etc. I am also an NIL regular monthly donor and hope this helps keep our players in Fargo.
    Last edited by bisoneer; 02-16-2024 at 04:55 PM.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Luckily it was just women so it wasn't that bad but state wrestling got done tonight just before the basketball game and Holy fuck eh that was a nightmare leaving the parking lot with kamikaze basketball fans swerving into the wrestling fans trying to leave and not realizing the dome parking lot was full of people trying to leave eh.

And fuck you Kevin for not answering my rep comment. I found my friend patron tonight anyways. He'll have to do eh.

I hope my team shows up Saturday for the duels eh because unless their last name is Henderson they forgot to show up for the individual tourney eh. Fucking injuries eh. #lights out

Lardsin must go!

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    I work on campus and go to the wellness center once a week for a workout. I ask students that work there if they are going to the Thursday or Saturday home games just to see what the interest is. Most don’t even know the schedule and are not aware of who or when they are playing a basketball ball game. I go to some of both men and women’s games. Good for Mcfeely to push for 5000. Would be great to see but is a long shot. The players need the energy from the fans for sure. The Spectrum covers the games well but lots of papers on the racks not being picked up at Memorial Union anyway. Force are drawing 3500 so this maybe is a factor plus all the hs games going on. They don’t charge for parking that I have seen this year yet so that should help but attendance is still way down. Need to have more promos to boost attendance. No cheerleaders this year so that hurts too maybe. Also have seen only one replay on the scoreboard and this has to change to show many more replays, who cares if fans get stirred up a little bit about a call this is reviewable and will be changed anyway. Arena is very nice upstairs with beers and taco bags, burgers, popcorn, dip n dots for the track team and etc. I am also an NIL regular monthly donor and hope this helps keep our players in Fargo.
    Thanks for all this information and all your good efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Thanks for all this information and all your good efforts.
    You're welcome eh

Lardsin must go!

Delete your pms lakes. Fuck bro eh

Lardsin must go!

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I still don't know what a meme is. Can I find a definition in the same dictionary that covers "woke" shit?
    Just use urbandictionary.com https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Memes

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roll herd!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Roll herd!!!!
    Is the roll herd thing catching on now?