Big problem is student attendance is down, when you go from having like 300 students to maybe 50 it's an immediate drain on the energy in the building for gameday. Get on campus and get the students to these games, they keep promoting giveaways but the giveaways suck and most of the time it's only to the first however many students or fans. Most people look at that and go oh I won't make it in time to get that anyway so it's no added incentive.

The schedule this year sucked and the team hasn't been great so that's when the marketing department needs to earn their money. How about a buy one get one free ticket promo for a game or buy tickets for the Saturday game and get Thursday night free or a 12 and under get in free game to make it easier for a family to go. Have a promo night where youth teams can wear their jersey's and the players get in for $1 or something like that, there's plenty of opportunity but as mentioned above, they just don't care.

They aren't even offering a package ticket deal for the double header against UND. You have to buy SEPARATE tickets for each game and at full price...and they are clearing out the arena inbetween games...UNBELIEVABLE!!! The UND games were well attended in Grand Forks because I paid $35 for both games and didn't have to leave my seat. There wasn't even a single game ticket option. There's absolutely no reason there shouldn't be an option to buy for both games at a discount.