Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Quote Originally Posted by BisonDude View Post
    As per McFeely’s above stated article…

Fans who want to attend both the men's game (1 p.m.) and the women's game (4 p.m.) will have to buy tickets for each game. The arena will be cleared after the men's game and fans will be re-admitted for the women's game.

This is one of the dumbest ideas I’ve seen from NDSU. So, we’ll have to leave the building and get scanned back in. They finally get a true men’s/women’s double header again and they let greed take precedence over common sense. I’m a season ticket holder for both men and women’s teams. Rethinking that moving forward.
    I was going to get tickets for my family of four because my kids like going and the doubleheader would be awesome. After reading this just now, i'm out (i'm just one example). Play the first game, get the 2nd game warmups going and lets go... WTF

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The guy who sold me my tickets said you do not have to leave the building after the first game, you can stay in the lobby, etc. Maybe still annoying but he said you do not have to leave the building.

I think there should have been a special promo for this game. Maybe just pay for one "game" but be able to stay for both. I am not sure why they have to clear the seats after the mens

There was a monthly hour-long trip to the grandparents when I was a kid with nothing to entertain us except for AM Radio playing that stupid country music or Polka Party that my parents like. I will admit that I often have a hard time watching a whole movie or TV show without being tempted to look at my phone and I'm working on not doing that so much.

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    Yea, it is kind of similar to when modern families take road trips. They have to have tote bins of entertainment, video games, maybe a TV screen in the back seat and eyes glued to Smartphones to keep the kiddos entertained. Hell, in MY DAY, we entertained OURSELVES. We played that Burma Shave game and watched for the Burma Shave signs. I suppose with the interstate, they don't have that anymore. That is partly why society is so messed up. Cannot have peace and quiet and be alone with your thoughts. We also played Slug-A-Bug (Volkswagen game) and other games that stirred our imaginations. When we are driving distances, hubby and I discussed things like Oxford commas and so forth! LOL.
    It's OK to not be OK.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    The guy who sold me my tickets said you do not have to leave the building after the first game, you can stay in the lobby, etc. Maybe still annoying but he said you do not have to leave the building.

I think there should have been a special promo for this game. Maybe just pay for one "game" but be able to stay for both. I am not sure why they have to clear the seats after the mens
    The season ticket people have already paid for both games. Just charge everyone double if you have to and let them decide if they want to stay for both games. If you want to offer a discount, offer season ticket holders a voucher for concessions.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    The season ticket people have already paid for both games. Just charge everyone double if you have to and let them decide if they want to stay for both games. If you want to offer a discount, offer season ticket holders a voucher for concessions.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    When they know there is going to be a double header like this situation just set a ticket price that includes both games. It's not that difficult but our administration would rather screw fans over then get butt's in seats.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Maybe an assistant women's basketball marketing double header decision director and an assistant men's basketball marketing double header decision director is exactly the kind of thing Matt Larson could do to fix his eh.

Lardsin must go!

And if they already have that maybe they need an assistants assistant eh

Lardsin must go!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    And if they already have that maybe they need an assistants assistant eh
    Seems to be a lot of (co) coordinators on the football team now. maybe a co-basketball marketing double header decision director?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hey lakes!!!! Fuck you! Bump bump bump!!! Roll heard!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

All this assistant talk has me thinking lakes should intern with mcfooley eh.

Roll Herd!!!

Lardsin must go!