Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

let me b blunt---this is what non-FBS level athletics looks like its right up in your grill now baby...oh hey they beat us by a couple buckets up in grand forks and there coach did something and there student section stormed the court and now we gotta get them back ... u no cuz my boss at works a big und fan and stuff grow up! man up! the 90s called & wants its game back ... st cloud states on the the line wondering if we were interested in another double header next weekend ... let me be blunt were not even back to square one as far as this 20 year transision goes we are IN THE ABYSS and u no the only thing thats going to solve it is? FBS baby

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    let me b blunt---this is what non-FBS level athletics looks like its right up in your grill now baby...oh hey they beat us by a couple buckets up in grand forks and there coach did something and there student section stormed the court and now we gotta get them back ... u no cuz my boss at works a big und fan and stuff grow up! man up! the 90s called & wants its game back ... st cloud states on the the line wondering if we were interested in another double header next weekend ... let me be blunt were not even back to square one as far as this 20 year transision goes we are IN THE ABYSS and u no the only thing thats going to solve it is? FBS baby
    Is the Summit not D1?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Tomorrow morning at 8 radio show on 740am the fan….ill have Jory Collins and Dave Richman both on. I’ll also take a stab on how I’d solve the double header issue. Any questions you guys would like asked? Rivalry games.
    If (big if) we had many season ticket holders with overlapping seats for a double header, how would we fix that? What do other schools do?

We could just give season tic holders a code in their tics, to buy the double header tics. I’d jump on to get my same seats. Or perhaps ask other schools how they do it. It can be done.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Is the Summit not D1?
    That is not the question, because he never said D1. He said FBS. There are no FBS schools in the summit league. While the summit league is D1, it is and always will be a 1 ticket league. Would be fun to find a conference that is FBS and has good enough competition for a 2 or 3 ticket league.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Judging by ticket availability, 5k looks like it will happen.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    That is not the question, because he never said D1. He said FBS. There are no FBS schools in the summit league. While the summit league is D1, it is and always will be a 1 ticket league. Would be fun to find a conference that is FBS and has good enough competition for a 2 or 3 ticket league.
    If we go FBS, it will be football only

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    If we go FBS, it will be football only
    What? Aren't all D1 schools on the same level in Basketball? Maybe I'm missing your point.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    What? Aren't all D1 schools on the same level in Basketball? Maybe I'm missing your point.
    I think he means that football will be an affiliate rather than all sports.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

5,058 attendance!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    5,058 attendance!
    Fuck mcfeelhimself chest will reall be pumped out