Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Is the roll herd thing catching on now?
    I hope not cuz it is stupid but it pisses Lakes off so I will continue to do it and hope it does catch on.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    I hope not cuz it is stupid but it pisses Lakes off so I will continue to do it and hope it does catch on.
    Ha! Poor Lakes. I think I'll go neg rep him now just for getting brought up in a conversation.

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There was a headline of a story written by McFeely just now which quoted the women BB players that it would mean a lot to them if we could get a huge turnout for the UND/NDSU game (and probably all games). What more do we need to know? If this doesn't do it for fans, what will?

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Roll Herd!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Roll Herd!!
    Troll Herd!!!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    NDSU can fix this if they want to.
    Yes. Start winning and people will come. Not just a few games in March. Also need to get better teams to play us at home. For starters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just listened to Hot Mic. Mike McFeely was on - as of this morning, Tuesday at 9 a.m., the MBB tickets sold were 2,600. The WBB tickets were 1,200. Sad. Both men, Dom and Mike, were stunned, I felt, at the low numbers. Mike said something about student tickets not being factored in yet, I guess. But the WBB team is on fire, and I am looking forward to watching them play as much as anything.

Still several days left until Saturday so hope the tickets sold will climb more.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this could be fixed if they wanted it to be fixed. The obvious solution to me is to sell a two for one. They should throw a damn party between games. Sweeping the arena is so disrespectful. They are pushing "table gating" as a treat for fans, but between games they don't want fans up in that area? How easy is it to sell a $30 ticket that gets you into both games. You have 45 minutes to mingle and grab a few beers with friends between games. The thought of asking 4000 people to go sit in the commons area outside only to re enter? Please. The women's team deserves this.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Nice to see McFeely finally getting the ball rolling. We all know lakes couldn't do it.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this could be fixed if they wanted it to be fixed. The obvious solution to me is to sell a two for one. They should throw a damn party between games. Sweeping the arena is so disrespectful. They are pushing "table gating" as a treat for fans, but between games they don't want fans up in that area? How easy is it to sell a $30 ticket that gets you into both games. You have 45 minutes to mingle and grab a few beers with friends between games. The thought of asking 4000 people to go sit in the commons area outside only to re enter? Please. The women's team deserves this.
    This is really on Athletics. I am just befuddled at Athletics. Start making it about the fans and trying to get them in the door. Even if they take a "loss" at a 2 for 1 ticket, they may find that these same people will think, "hey, I think I will start coming here." It is penny-wise-pound-foolish way of thinking on the AD. No imagination.

There was an article in the Forum a few days back how the WBB would be so thrilled to get a good turnout. I just hope the students can turn out and there can be a last-minute rush on both WBB and MBB.