Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Default Re: McFeely's DRIVE FOR FIVE at Upcoming UND/BISON Matchup

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    5,058 attendance!
    Mike McFeely? That guy fucks! Am I right?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Mike McFeely? That guy fucks! Am I right?
    Absolutely

How did they do this double header? Did NDSU and UND agree to switch the road and home games to get them both the same day? What is NDSU does the same thing with the other schools? Can we get it back to double headers where you can watch both the men and women instead of having to choose which one to watch? Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Tomorrow morning at 8 radio show on 740am the fan….ill have Jory Collins and Dave Richman both on. I’ll also take a stab on how I’d solve the double header issue. Any questions you guys would like asked? Rivalry games.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    How did they do this double header? Did NDSU and UND agree to switch the road and home games to get them both the same day? What is NDSU does the same thing with the other schools? Can we get it back to double headers where you can watch both the men and women instead of having to choose which one to watch? Go Bison!
    It makes sense when it's a bus trip or if the game will draw. UND, USD and SDSU are obvious. ORU mens game draws big.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Fuck mcfeelhimself chest will reall be pumped out
    As he should be! He rattled some cages and got results. Good job Mike!

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    As he should be! He rattled some cages and got results. Good job Mike!
    He did what he always does and played the fence on this one. Get a turnout like today and pump his chest, don’t get a turnout and write about how no cares about NDSU basketball. Guy is a putz. Still willing to wear knee pads for a story and not have a true opinion on anything.

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The MBB was really packed. The WBB, I don't know the attendance, maybe someone does but my own opinion as far as scanning the crowd from my vantage point, it really did not look too bad. Certainly areas of empty seats but not as bad as I thought it would be. Crowd was definitely enthused. We sat close to the UND WBB bench!

Attendance was 2,502 for the women’s game! Pretty good crowd to watch that ass kicking!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Attendance was 2,502 for the women’s game! Pretty good crowd to watch that ass kicking!!
    That's a great number. Last year, on a Saturday, it drew 1,691 in Fargo and 2,116 in Grand Forks

This year it drew a little better in Grand Forks, but it was also a true double header

Crowds of 2,500 start to impact recruiting in a positive way

Quote Originally Posted by AlumniGreen View Post
    The MBB was really packed. The WBB, I don't know the attendance, maybe someone does but my own opinion as far as scanning the crowd from my vantage point, it really did not look too bad. Certainly areas of empty seats but not as bad as I thought it would be. Crowd was definitely enthused. We sat close to the UND WBB bench!
    We were in the old seats on the west side and the last 2 sections on the north end were nearly empty. I'm guessing the SW corner was similar.
    It's OK to not be OK.