Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GDT: @und

Default Re: GDT: @und

2027?! Holy moly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison2024 View Post
    2027?! Holy moly.
    So 12 more games in March.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Just a bad loss and bad team. What are the excuses now?
    I'm told it's all because of funding. Apparently UND spends more then NDSU on the BB program. Richman just needs more money.......

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I'm told it's all because of funding. Apparently UND spends more then NDSU on the BB program. Richman just needs more money.......
    No the additional funding is so we don’t feel stuck with renewing a mediocre coach because the prospects of something better are slim without increased coaching salaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game changed when we were up 5 with the ball with between 4-5 minutes left. Instead of playing aggressive like we had all game. HCDR in his infinite wisdom slows the game down and think he can milk the clock to victory. This strategy has failed him evertime I have seen him try it. 15-20 point lead I get it. 5 point lead no way Jose.

Yep that is the way I saw it as well. Just keep attacking and keep scoring. If it turns into a blowout so be it. Waiting until 5 seconds before trying to find a shot is a recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    This game changed when we were up 5 with the ball with between 4-5 minutes left. Instead of playing aggressive like we had all game. HCDR in his infinite wisdom slows the game down and think he can milk the clock to victory. This strategy has failed him evertime I have seen him try it. 15-20 point lead I get it. 5 point lead no way Jose.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Nobody loves taking the air out of the ball more than Richman, it is his go to strategy.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Richman needs to go and NDSU should find a way to get games on local TV in ND.
    College of Business Alumnus

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Richman needs to go and NDSU should find a way to get games on local TV in ND.
    Games are on local tv, when they are at home. This was a road game. All games other than the ones on CBSSN which the next matchup with UND will be, are available on the Summit League Network on Midco Sports Plus. Everybody bitches about the lowly Summit League and the one thing they finally do like a bigger league is get their own network for games and everybody complains. It's $10/mo for 5 months of the year, $50 to see every men's and women's basketball game is a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Games are on local tv, when they are at home. This was a road game. All games other than the ones on CBSSN which the next matchup with UND will be, are available on the Summit League Network on Midco Sports Plus. Everybody bitches about the lowly Summit League and the one thing they finally do like a bigger league is get their own network for games and everybody complains. It's $10/mo for 5 months of the year, $50 to see every men's and women's basketball game is a pretty good deal.
    If there is such a thing as app fatigue or subscription fatigue, then this is it for me. I've had 0 desire to subscribe to and pay for yet another app/streaming service. I thought cord cutting was supposed to be cheaper.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.