Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GDT: @und

Default Re: GDT: @und

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    It was their championship
    That’s bottom of the barrel embarrassing against a team like this. Imagine rushing the floor against the 300th best team in college basketball. That’s like if we would’ve rushed the court against Oak Hills…

How much does Richman have left on his contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    That play was the least of their issues. Just figure out how to hold a 9 point lead with 3 minutes left in a game…
    Hate to break it to you, but we were never up by 9 with 3 minutes left. The flagrant foul was a critical play.

We can agree its a bad loss though.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but we were never up by 9 with 3 minutes left. The flagrant foul was a critical play.

We can agree its a bad loss though.
    Sorry I’ll fix it for you:

That play was the least of their issues. Just figure out how to hold a 9 point lead with 7 minutes left in a game…

3 or 7 minutes, point remains unchanged. Hold a good lead with time running low. I’ve seen them blow so many unimaginable leads over the last half decade of Richman’s tenure that they all bleed together.

It was all football players that rushed the floor. They were talking shit all game. So a first place team beats the 8th place team and they rush it like its a big upset? And dont give me “its a rivalry” crap. I guarantee unc wont rush the floor with a win tonight. Has the court ever been rushed vs und in Fargo? Anyways. Fun atmosphere, good game. Time to play some home games.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    Sorry I’ll fix it for you:

That play was the least of their issues. Just figure out how to hold a 9 point lead with 7 minutes left in a game…

3 or 7 minutes, point remains unchanged. Hold a good lead with time running low. I’ve seen them blow so many unimaginable leads over the last half decade of Richman’s tenure that they all bleed together.
    Im with you on blowing the lead, needed to be better at rebounding and covering the ball screen late in the game...both direct issues why they committed the flagrant foul that play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison2024 View Post
    How much does Richman have left on his contract?
    Doesn't matter. Larsen will extend it at 1:43 AM some Tuesday and hope no one notices.

Just a bad loss and bad team. What are the excuses now?

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    It was all football players that rushed the floor. They were talking shit all game. So a first place team beats the 8th place team and they rush it like its a big upset? And dont give me “its a rivalry” crap. I guarantee unc wont rush the floor with a win tonight. Has the court ever been rushed vs und in Fargo? Anyways. Fun atmosphere, good game. Time to play some home games.
    Who the fuck cares? Would love to see that support at the Scheels Center or anywhere in our athletics dept by our students.

This team needs to play better. Frustrating to let that slip.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    Doesn't matter. Larsen will extend it at 1:43 AM some Tuesday and hope no one notices.
    According to this article, the contract goes to 2027:
    https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ract-extension

It says if the team wins 20 games a year, he gets a bonus. If they win 25 games a year, a bigger bonus. Given the win bonuses, it makes sense to schedule teams like oak hills. Seems to me that the contract should have stipulated 20/25 wins relative to some RPI.

Didnt watch the game at all because of the whole summit league network thing. I’m maxed out on subscriptions, and having all the away games behind yet another paywall, keeps my interest low this year. Hope the boys shake this one off though and get them next time. Go Bison!