Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: NDSU vs UND

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    5,100

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    She is a whining crybaby. She should have been thrown out when she bitched at the ref after she got a technical foul.

    #5 for UND should have been ejected when she threw Koenen into the padding under the basketball hoop.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Nice win by the women today! Kudos to Jory for coaching until the final buzzer��.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    She is a whining crybaby. She should have been thrown out when she bitched at the ref after she got a technical foul.

    #5 for UND should have been ejected when she threw Koenen into the padding under the basketball hoop.
    Agreed. Players also question most every foul called on them. I am thinking they get that attitude from the Head Coach.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,542

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by North End Zone Resident View Post
    Agreed. Players also question most every foul called on them. I am thinking they get that attitude from the Head Coach.
    Weren't there like 50 + fouls called..........man, that's like junior freakin' high........ This is "college" ball where contact happens....advantage/disadvantage and all that. In another month, it's tournament time and, I imagine, officials don't want to receive bad evals from evaluators so as not to effect their chances of receiving a tourney invite, although I'm sure officials for the SL tournament have already been contracted. New officials are working now for assignments next year and future years.

  5. #15
    bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    2,165

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Weren't there like 50 + fouls called..........man, that's like junior freakin' high........ This is "college" ball where contact happens....advantage/disadvantage and all that. In another month, it's tournament time and, I imagine, officials don't want to receive bad evals from evaluators so as not to effect their chances of receiving a tourney invite, although I'm sure officials for the SL tournament have already been contracted. New officials are working now for assignments next year and future years.
    The officiating crew for this game was absolutely awful, it was so inconsistent on both ends of the floor and for a couple of possessions they'd call it super tight and then for a few possessions girls were getting smacked and no foul call. Officiating has been pretty rough for the women's games most of the season, it was just another example of it.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    NYC and Bucks County, PA
    Posts
    24,784

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Has anybody seen the video of Jory just trying to ignore the UND coach and shake hands with the UND people leaving the floor?

    ǝsoɹqɯɐ ʎuoʇ on X: "https://t.co/ONTMFBbSlV" / X (twitter.com)

    She chucked him under the chin to get his attention... uh, she should be getting a call from the Summit League.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,912

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Has anybody seen the video of Jory just trying to ignore the UND coach and shake hands with the UND people leaving the floor?

    ǝsoɹqɯɐ ʎuoʇ on X: "https://t.co/ONTMFBbSlV" / X (twitter.com)

    She chucked him under the chin to get his attention... uh, she should be getting a call from the Summit League.
    More important is the fact it was tit for tat as UND called Time out last year with 7 seconds left under similar circumstances.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    11,288

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Has anybody seen the video of Jory just trying to ignore the UND coach and shake hands with the UND people leaving the floor?

    ǝsoɹqɯɐ ʎuoʇ on X: "https://t.co/ONTMFBbSlV" / X (twitter.com)

    She chucked him under the chin to get his attention... uh, she should be getting a call from the Summit League.
    Can't see Tatanka's(or should I say NISOB's) posts

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Has anybody seen the video of Jory just trying to ignore the UND coach and shake hands with the UND people leaving the floor?

    ǝsoɹqɯɐ ʎuoʇ on X: "https://t.co/ONTMFBbSlV" / X (twitter.com)

    She chucked him under the chin to get his attention... uh, she should be getting a call from the Summit League.
    I thought he was trying not to laugh

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    27,057

    Default Re: NDSU vs UND

    Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Has anybody seen the video of Jory just trying to ignore the UND coach and shake hands with the UND people leaving the floor?

    ǝsoɹqɯɐ ʎuoʇ on X: "https://t.co/ONTMFBbSlV" / X (twitter.com)

    She chucked him under the chin to get his attention... uh, she should be getting a call from the Summit League.
    Was there, saw it live... it... was.... hilarious

    All of the history makes it even hilariouser

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •