Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sdsu

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Sdsu

Bison lose 65 to 58. Too many missed bunnies and free throws.

To many turnovers 2nd 1/2 plus the above mentioned bunnies and free throws missed.

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you like defense it was a good game. Both teams shot 36% fg only so lots of what ifs. Crowd size was decent but still need more fan support for sure. Summer needs to only interview our coach once , not 2 times in a row. She did not shove the mike at the wabbits coach at all. Fix the scoreboard too please as no clock at beginning of the game. No cheerleaders or halftime show either.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

It was a good atmosphere at the SHACC tonight for the game. Fans were really into it. Do miss cheerleaders though lol. We are getting so close and will be the bunnies soon. May not be this year at their home, but we are def closing that big gap that used to be there. We just missed to many shots at the beginning of each half and free throws. I did like that we had more points in the paint and really kept Meyers (21) for the bunnies in check the 2nd half. Time to brush this off and use any built up aggression on the UNdies this weekend.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

When was the last time the Bison women beat the Jacks in Fargo? Last time the Bison women beat the Jacks in Brookings?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    When was the last time the Bison women beat the Jacks in Fargo? Last time the Bison women beat the Jacks in Brookings?
    From Dom
    Men: Monster win for the #NDSU men’s basketball team in Brookings tonight.
    First time the Bison have won at Frost Arena since December of 2016.

Women: Tonight marks the 100th all-time matchup between the Bison and Jacks.
    NDSU has just two wins in Fargo over the Jacks since 2005.
    @kjoh20 hit the game winning shot in the 2005 victory.
    SDSU has 19 straight over Ndsu
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    From Dom
    Men: Monster win for the #NDSU men’s basketball team in Brookings tonight.
    First time the Bison have won at Frost Arena since December of 2016.

Women: Tonight marks the 100th all-time matchup between the Bison and Jacks.
    NDSU has just two wins in Fargo over the Jacks since 2005.
    @kjoh20 hit the game winning shot in the 2005 victory.
    SDSU has 19 straight over Ndsu
    So with 2 games per year (not counting Summit tourney) that would be 2013 season when the Bison last beat SDSU. Later if any of those losses were in the Summit tourney.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So with 2 games per year (not counting Summit tourney) that would be 2013 season when the Bison last beat SDSU. Later if any of those losses were in the Summit tourney.
    While i understand a loss is a loss...it seems to me that we have been thumped the past few years and this year we have the ability to hang with them. Let's see if Jory can get them in the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    While i understand a loss is a loss...it seems to me that we have been thumped the past few years and this year we have the ability to hang with them. Let's see if Jory can get them in the next couple years.
    After watching the game last night I think we could get them later this year whether it be at Frost or in Sioux Falls.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    After watching the game last night I think we could get them later this year whether it be at Frost or in Sioux Falls.
    SDSU might not be able to field a team with all their girls going down - they had another girl that might have a knee injury in our game. (they would be down to 7 Schor ship girls - if she is done for the season).