Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: R U watching the Shrine game tonight?

Default Re: R U watching the Shrine game tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I don't begrudge them anything. What I do is DESPISE them. They are the enemy. "Keeping the mvfc on top" is NOT meaningful, nor a priority of mine. If the Bison don't win it all, I would be happy to see New Hampshire do so, but not brookings.
    Absolutely! Don't get those who want to give the bunny turds any love (if you lived in SD as a Bison fan you would understand). Most SDSU fans despised NDSU when we were successful (and they still do). The Jackasses need to lose big in this year's football game. Sick of their attitude to even think they come close to what NDSU accomplished in football. In FCS alone 9 NDSU championships is so much greater than their 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Absolutely! Don't get those who want to give the bunny turds any love (if you lived in SD as a Bison fan you would understand). Most SDSU fans despised NDSU when we were successful (and they still do). The Jackasses need to lose big in this year's football game. Sick of their attitude to even think they come close to what NDSU accomplished in football. In FCS alone 9 NDSU championships is so much greater than their 2.
    You know I live in SD, DH, and boy, do I understand. Screw'em!!! Screw'em ALL !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I don't begrudge them anything. What I do is DESPISE them. They are the enemy. "Keeping the mvfc on top" is NOT meaningful, nor a priority of mine. If the Bison don't win it all, I would be happy to see New Hampshire do so, but not brookings.
    I am 100% agreeing with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You know I live in SD, DH, and boy, do I understand. Screw'em!!! Screw'em ALL !!!!
    My kind of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So how did Sundell play? Anyone see more than one play with him in the game? How much of the game did he play? I don't give a crap how the Bunny turd players did.
    Since this thread got derailed and nobody answered your question - Forum article today said he got "a little banged up" after one practice and didn't play in the game.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Since this thread got derailed and nobody answered your question - Forum article today said he got "a little banged up" after one practice and didn't play in the game.
    Thanks for the info. I will check out the article in the Forum. That is too bad Sundell got hurt before the game. Hope he gets healed up and has a great Combine.

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    Not a Jacks fan, but certainly not a hater either. Life's too short for petty negativity.

Funny story on the name thing, a friend introduces me to one of his friends "Brian". Keep in mind, alcohol is involved (like most good stories). Anyway, I say that Brian is way to hard to remember, you are "Ike" now. Twenty years later we are still calling him Ike!
    You picked the wrong fan board to join.

NI4NI is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    You picked the wrong fan board to join.
    So, let's say NDSU goes to Frisco next year. Are you saying that you would rather face some random team than SDSU? There's obviously no wrong answer because we all can have our opinion, but beating SDSU for the title would be much better than beating ANYONE else for it! IMO

Quote Originally Posted by NI4NI View Post
    So, let's say NDSU goes to Frisco next year. Are you saying that you would rather face some random team than SDSU? There's obviously no wrong answer because we all can have our opinion, but beating SDSU for the title would be much better than beating ANYONE else for it! IMO
    I'd rather beat them in the quarterfinals so they know they don't belong in Frisco.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    I'd rather beat them in the quarterfinals so they know they don't belong in Frisco.
    Go for the Trifecta! Beat the Cats, Griz and Wabbits.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!