Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'll let Burgundy respond but I think I can answer a couple of these questions -

2) Is such information ever going to be public knowledge? Burgundy talked about this previously. Typically no, values aren't made public as it can be used against us.
    3)
    Can I designate my contributions to specific sports? Specific Athletes? You can designate to specific sports, or to the total collective.

this thread answers many of the questions.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...76#post1643676
    This answers my questions.

Great interaction there. Thank you Jay for responding and helping. Yes, on the website you can donate to any sport. You direct it.

On any large decision, our team will defer to our group of 8 decision makers that is composed of great leaders in the community, our legal team, former players, etc. Just a great group of people.

Yes, we do try to keep who is getting what.....private. Just so we aren't giving out our info free to our competition. We would love every sport to be heavily supported.

I will be meeting with NDSU Hoops alumni each of the next two Saturday's. Really trying to move the needle for both hoops programs. Lot going on. Doing our best! Thank you Bison Nation! We had a blast at last Saturday's party. Thank you for posting some of the pics. Tim was great and was very open that we fully funded our returning football team recently. 76 players were paid and you are seeing their hard work in the community. Thank you everyone who has helped!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Thank you guys for the prompt and courteous response. I appreciate the transparency. And again your handling of this endeavor has been first class Thank you!

My monthly is to Womens Hoops. Love what Coach Jory, staff and players are doing. Keep it rolling.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

In case some of you don’t have Facebook, but would like to see the photos from the G&GC at Herd & Horns:

IMG_4988.jpg
    IMG_4990.jpg
    IMG_4989.jpg
    IMG_4993.jpg
    IMG_4992.jpg

AlumniGreen is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think when I do the "paperwork" for my monthly contribution, I will make a notation for the G&G people to put my contribution to the area of their own choosing to make the best impact.

I’ll have Randy Hedberg and Jake Landry on the Green and the Hold ganeday show on 740 the fan this morning at 8. Talking football with our coaches. Then I’m heading up to watch Bison hoops! Go Bison
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    My monthly is to Womens Hoops. Love what Coach Jory, staff and players are doing. Keep it rolling.
    Womens bb is definitely moving in the right direction. They're fun to watch and are winning frequently.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Here is a dream big idea some day. I believe walk on players have to pay for all of their own housing.

What about a partnership between the Collective, Teammakers and the NDSU foundation to build an apartment complex near campus for walk on student athletes to live in for free or really cheap? Couple that with an NIL payment and it's essentially making walk ons a partial scholarship and a partial a full ride

You could even throw in some all inclusive perks like a small weight room, fueling station or computer lab

That is some next level impact
    Last edited by HerdBot; 02-10-2024 at 02:45 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Great show today. Excited to hear both Hedberg and Landry (in his short time) talk about the young players.

Question was what young players are showing out.

Hedberg: Marty Brown, Collins & Hegerle
    Landry: Marty Brown