Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Default Re: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

I’m excited about this! Anxious to hear what the new coaches have to say, & esp coach Polasek!
    Jay will do a great job as always… I appreciate all that you do!

Any plans to record or live stream these events for those of us outside Fargo?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Saturday morning routine. Green and Gold gameday show on 740 the fan. 8 to 9am. I’ll have Derrick Lang. executive director of Teammakers on. Talking all things Bison. Anything you want to be discussed you let me know. Go Bison
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Just to clarify, we sent party invitations to everyone who gave a one time donation that was the same as or exceeded the annual value of an Elite membership. Hope that helps. Check your junk mail. Doing our best to not miss a thing! Appreciate everyone!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks, everything looks good. I do understand how busy everyone is with GGC and day jobs!

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

We listened to Jay, HC Polasek, New OC, & more. Good time!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

We listened to Jay, HC Polasek, New OC, & more. Good time!
    Marcus Williams

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mr. B:

First of all, thank you very much for spearheading this effort. Lots of good work on your part, and a firm foundation for the future.

Some questions:

Who determines which sports and which athletes and in what amounts are funded/rewarded/paid? (Not sure of the PC word to use there.)

Is such information ever going to be public knowledge?

Can I designate my contributions to specific sports? Specific Athletes?

Thanks again for your efforts. You are appreciated!

AlumniGreen is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am planning on preparing my monthly contribution, and I would also like to know how it works as far as "dividing up" the money. Some of it merely curiosity and some just to know how it works. And, of course, much appreciated what the G&G is doing.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBeach View Post
    Mr. B:

First of all, thank you very much for spearheading this effort. Lots of good work on your part, and a firm foundation for the future.

Some questions:

Who determines which sports and which athletes and in what amounts are funded/rewarded/paid? (Not sure of the PC word to use there.)

Is such information ever going to be public knowledge?

Can I designate my contributions to specific sports? Specific Athletes?

Thanks again for your efforts. You are appreciated!
    I'll let Burgundy respond but I think I can answer a couple of these questions -

2) Is such information ever going to be public knowledge? Burgundy talked about this previously. Typically no, values aren't made public as it can be used against us.
    3)
    Can I designate my contributions to specific sports? Specific Athletes? You can designate to specific sports, or to the total collective.

this thread answers many of the questions.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...76#post1643676