I have been receiving a lot of questions in regard to the Green and the Gold Collective Party on Saturday at 6PM at Herd and Horns.

This is a members only event designed to showcase our amazing student athletes and to celebrate the hiring of Head Football Coach Tim Polasek and his new staff.

While we have seen some large growth numbers, it is a challenge to grow in the off season traditionally speaking in the collective world. Which is why we are in midst of a huge campaign to support our new staff to get to 500 members! We will pass 400 members extremely soon.

Any new members joining before the party at the Elite or above level will not only receive an invite to the party, but will also receive a $25.00 gift package from Big Deck BBQ and new Collective Member Zach Willis. We are very excited to have partnered with Zach and his team! The Big Deck BBQ has been a holiday best seller featuring his top 4 sauces.

Help us get to 500 members. Get some BBQ sauce. Come meet the new coaches!

Speaking of Coaches. 6PM you will get to hear live and unfiltered HC Tim Polasek. You will see New OC Jake Landry. Both of our new DC’s Grant and Nick. You will see our new D backs coaches Devin Klieman and Will Johnson and many others!

In addition to those great coaches, come out to see Cam Miller, Cole Wisnewski, Cole Payton, Eli Green, Eli Mostaert, Elle Evans, Heaven Hamling, Abbie Draper, and Abby Schulte.

We have some fun items up our sleeves. Come out and see how much fun these events are. Thank you to everyone who has already joined. Please spread the word. Get the people on the fence to join! We have our largest gift ever pending. The incredible offer is contingent on us getting to our 500 members. The last time we did this, we went from 100 to 270 in about 36 hours. We can do that again. Lets blow past 500 members!

I plan on being there early to watch NDSU hoops play UND! Join me! Come support the collective and our great sponsor Herd and Horns. Thank you!!!