Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Default Re: Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Would really like more info on Spring game/scrimmage or whatever it is. Why is AD sharing more info on this. It’s only a few weeks away—whatever they have planned. Frustrating …. Or have I missed something?
    I don't think you missed anything. In an email NDSU Athletics sent yesterday it just says this:

Mark your calendars! Join us at the Fargodome on Saturday, April 20 for the Green and Gold Spring Showcase! Doors open at 11:30 AM and on-field action starts at 1:00 PM. Additional details about this FREE event are coming soon!

Hopefully "soon" is soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't think you missed anything. In an email NDSU Athletics sent yesterday it just says this:

Mark your calendars! Join us at the Fargodome on Saturday, April 20 for the Green and Gold Spring Showcase! Doors open at 11:30 AM and on-field action starts at 1:00 PM. Additional details about this FREE event are coming soon!

Matt Larsen doing his usual piss poor job.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Thanks—must have missed that email.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

My NDSU emails somehow get directed into my junk folder. Anyone know how to correct this?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Matt Larsen doing his usual piss poor job.
    Do you think people are unhappy with Matt?

Lardsin must go!

The email was mainly promoting the Globetrotters game at the SHAC on Tuesday night. This spring game stuff was just in a blurb towards the bottom of it.

It sounds like later today we are sharing news of a private practice for all collective members. It will be April 13th at the indoor practice facility. More details to come for all our members. Thanks everyone!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    It sounds like later today we are sharing news of a private practice for all collective members. It will be April 13th at the indoor practice facility. More details to come for all our members. Thanks everyone!
    That's a great idea!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://gobison.com/news/2024/4/4/fo...-april-20.aspx

FARGO, N.D. – The North Dakota State University athletic department is excited to announce details surrounding the NDSU Football Green and Gold Spring Showcase presented by Gate City Bank. Scheduled for 1 p.m. Saturday, April 20, at the Fargodome, the Spring Showcase will conclude the spring practice schedule for the Bison under first-year head coach Tim Polasek.

Details surrounding the Spring Showcase include, but are not limited to:

Tailgating
    Fans may tailgate starting at 10 a.m. in Lot D on the south side of the Fargodome. The usual west tailgate lots E, F and G will not be available on April 20. Tailgating and parking spots in Lot D will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be available from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. when the Green and Gold Spring Showcase begins.

Entrance/Admission
    Fans attending the Green and Gold Spring Showcase should plan to enter the Fargodome through the east entrance. Doors to the Fargodome will open at 11:30 a.m. Parking and admission are free, no tickets are required, and all seating will be general admission on the east (home) side.

Concourse Activities
    Current football student-athletes will be available for autographs from when doors open at 11:30 a.m. until noon. A limited supply of autograph cards will be provided for fans. One autograph item per person will be allowed. Also taking place on the concourse will be sign making, giveaways, and raffles from The Bridges Apartments, Lundy's Ice Cream, Probitas Promotions, Gate City Bank, and other partners of NDSU Athletics. Concessions will also be available for purchase on the east concourse.

NDSU Football Green and Gold Spring Showcase, presented by Gate City Bank
    The Spring Showcase will be a culmination of the 15-practice spring season for the Bison and the first under new head coach Tim Polasek. The Spring Showcase will look different than a traditional spring game with more of a focus on the situational moments rather than routine play.

Throughout the event, different real-game scenarios will present challenges and learning on offense, defense and special teams. Fans will be able to enjoy live mic'd up moments with Coach Polasek, on-field commentary and player, coach and alumni interviews from an emcee, and the opportunity to get the first look at 2024 NDSU Bison football team. The offense will be wearing gold, the defense will be wearing green, and quarterbacks will be in white.

Thanks Gully! Appreciate how involved you have been and what we were able to accomplish for you too with the help of Elle. THat was a fantastic opportunity.

The Saturday practice on the 13th will be great for our members. Getting more details as we speak. we know it will be a 1PM practice. It will be at the Outdoor facility.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.